Thursday, June 27, 2019

Each Time We Open Our Heart We Brighten Our World











each time we open our heart we brighten our world with a loving perspective in alignment with all that is sacred which empowers us to live soulfully and grow spiritually.

eternal is the happiness I feel for I have not only survived but have done so with a compassionate heart and a loving spirit.

relax and live. relax and love. relax and transform. well being and inner peace come to us when we rest and relax.

I was helping my celestial self heal my mortal self when the song of creation embraced me with a sense of purpose that produced pure positive change

profound are the connections we create when we seek to make our life and the lives of others better by embracing every moment with pure positive energy from the source of our sacredness.

a holistic approach enriches our life and moves us forward into a happier future of harmony and balance where miracles happen.

I know of somebody who died of suicide and a well meaning soul asked a psychic for understanding in this matter. the psychic with a group of remote viewers gave the person insight into how the individual died and where they were now. if you are a practitioner or just a believer in the psychic arts and you think this is a nice story you are delusional. it is unprofessional, immoral and offensive on every level for them to have done this. no decent human being would take advantage of this situation. I could have told the person they talked to everything they said before they said it. this was not insight but insidious garbage. in times like this you console. you offer kindness and compassion. you do not play b movie infomercial psychic. I have been a practitioner for decades and have managed to keep my dignity, integrity and honesty. be sure when you are talking to those who claim gifts and powers beyond this world that they are first and foremost good people.

change your way of thinking into something better and brighter as this will bathe you in sacred waters which cleanse the soul that you may reborn and baptized into a life loving spiritual truth.

a better quality of life awaits those who with sacred sincerity seek to serve the highest good by embracing the world with ethereal experiences that facilitate pure positive change.

we help to heal ourself and others when we activate the hearts purpose by sharing the gift of love.

walk with me a path of light and energy beyond this universe where together we open our eyes to the truth that we are angels of love on a transformative journey of sacred significance.

you have within you the capacity to transform and the ability to manifest a new reality.

one day I made friends with my true sacred self and together we set out on a path of amazing experiences focused on happiness and guided by love.

whenever I am blessed with a life affirming experience mine becomes a more loving heart.

yet again I have been made aware of a suicide. I have lost count of the number of friends, family, neighbours and acquaintances who have taken their lives. I myself have walked that path more than once. my saving grace has been my strength of spirit which has pulled from the brink of disaster more than once. if you are hurting. if you are suffering. if you are thinking of suicide know that you are not alone. know that you are loved. I have not only survived but managed to have a long life that I can be proud of. my scars are eternal and my suffering is visible in my words and my eyes. yet I can say that there is hope. it took me a long time but I finally learned that love is real and I am worthy. I am sending you all love, light and positive healing energy. bless you.

a grateful heart makes positive loving choices which deeply nourish the spirit with feelings of wholeness that embrace our journey with an aliveness that inspires well being.

the heart of life beats a rhythm of love which if listened to makes ours a sacred dance of beauty and bliss that embraces the extraordinary.

sometimes rare moments from my past that weren't traumatic seek me out and remind of people and places that touched my broken heart and gave me the hope needed to carry on. miraculous are those memories that make the soul smile.












by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: