Thursday, July 04, 2019

Thoughts generate feelings and today I choose to think of things that make me feel Happy










thoughts generate feelings and today I choose to think of things that make me feel happy.

the essence of your being is a blessing that breathes love and kindness. embrace your essence with the knowledge that each breath you take creates a flow of divine grace and beauty.

focus your smile on those who suffer in silence with the knowledge that this simple gesture radiates a divine grace that lifts the spirit by contributing positively to humanity.

when I need guidance and inspiration I look within for my heart and soul are places of faith that embrace me with simple sacred gifts which help me grow spiritually.

people see me as a bit rough around the edges but truth is I am more sensitive then I let on. it still upsets me greatly when people are mean, ignorant and hateful for no reason. I find it disturbing when people are hurtful towards others they don't even know just because they are different. I am especially bothered when I see parents who allow their children to walk this path and not only do nothing to stop it but actually foster it. know this that if you choose to be that kind of person then I have chosen to be the person that calls you out in public and puts you in your place.

I love who I am when I am not being who others want or expect me to be.

you are your sacred purpose. to love, honor, appreciate, respect, revere and embrace fully who you truly are is to live your divine destiny.

a spirit approached me and asked me to open my heart to the miracles within. I did and found myself surrounded by a sacred beauty that benefited myself and others.

no matter the direction you take you are walking a path to enlightenment. whether or not you see it and believe in it is up to you.

I am devoted to making my life extraordinary and I do so by embracing those simple blessings that people take for granted. common courtesy and kindness inspire me. a simple smile and a warm embrace empowers me. I have found in the ordinary pockets of beauty and brilliance that have awakened my spirit. I am dedicated to making my life extraordinary.

personal freedom begins the moment we allow ourselves to heal. by making a conscious effort to rid yourself of negative people, places and things you open gateways to a better more beautiful life.

we are born who we are and then society slowly takes away our innocence and does its damndest to form us into something we are not. we spend our lives trying to make it back to who we truly are and some of us never make it home. stand strong. believe in yourself. be different. be weird. be neither a square nor a round peg. be whatever the hell you wish to be. be exactly who you are.

dreams are but realities in waiting and we are beings of light with the ability to end the waiting and give birth to those visions.

I was listening to the voice of spirit talking to my higher self about how sacred and special life is when I was embraced by a radiant light that illuminated all the blessings in my world.

a rewarding life is one that embraces the miraculous in ways that nourish, cultivate and bring joy to every aspect of our existence.

I was on a journey of wholeness when I discovered a path to happiness which led me home to my loving family.

to respect ones own divinity is to open the heart and soul to the wonders of the universe and the miracles of the self.

see your magnificence and use it to activate your blessings and purify your purpose.











by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: