Friday, July 19, 2019

I live my life one day at a time and one dream at a time.











I live my life one day at a time and one dream at a time. I live my day one dream at a time and one life at a time. I live my dream one day at a time and one life at a time. I am alive and I live.

mindful and motivated are we who walk our path with respect for ourselves and reverence for the earth.

the moment I stepped out of the darkness I began to see feathers from angels strewn along my path which led me to sacred places of goodness, greatness and glory.

it is the heart that lights the way. it is the heart that heals the soul. it is the heart that raises the spirit. be of good heart and yours will be a divinely glorious life.

a deeper sense of the sacred will embrace your destiny with a goodness that will enhance every experience and enrich every moment.

personal freedom comes to us when we liberate our mind, body, soul and spirit.

it was while watching one of those used karma salesmen run about catching phrases and then passing them out to the unexpecting public that I put my words in the pocket of my soul and began to act out my intentions in a way that helped my dreams blossom.

we evolve as beings of spirit when we use our energies to enrich and empower those who are struggling to see the beauty and experience the magnificence of who they truly are.

today I will connect my humanity to my divinity and set out on an adventure of spirit that brings light and love to the world around me.

a leader is not someone whose thoughts and actions are sexist and racist. that is not a leader. that is a loser. that is a monster. we have to stop approaching politics as a team sport . we have to begin to make choices that embrace all humanity with kindness and compassion. we do not need leaders. what we need is lovers of life whose path and purpose is to make our world a better place.

let us unite in peace and set our spirits free that we as angels on earth may experience fully the greatness of who we are and the glory of the universe that is our home.

I was resting one day within the colours of a rainbow when I saw with eyes of spirit the true beauty of the garden sanctuary that is Sacred Mother Earth.

serve selflessly, live spiritually, act soulfully and love sacredly for by doing so you connect to the earth, the universe and the heavens.

with reverence and respect I refresh and renew those parts of my spiritual self that radiate righteousness.

the more conscious I become of others suffering the greater is my compassion and the more loving is my intention.

love emerges when we live our life in ways which embody the miracle of our true sacred self.

mine is an essence of spirit which when nurtured kisses the world and embraces the universe with truth, beauty and light.

if we act collectively with spirit as our guide and love as our intention we can light the world with peace freedom, hope and happiness.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: