Friday, July 12, 2019

Healthy and happy are those beings of spirit who seek to bless themselves and others with love and light.











healthy and happy are those beings of spirit who seek to bless themselves and others with love and light.

happiness is your purpose. joy is your purpose. bliss is your purpose. kindness is your purpose. compassion is your purpose. love is your purpose. live your purpose.

the realization and acceptance that we are divine beings helps our soul to blossom.

my ptsd was poking me with a stick while my o.c.d taunted me with thoughts of things undone when my a.d.d said what are we going to do next and my depression replied nothing. I need to make new friends.

when we aspire to inspire what transpires is a joyfully liberating feeling of love that elevates the human spirit.

there are realities unseen that light the world with love which reveal themselves when we remove and release those things that block our hopes, dreams and visions.

at this very moment I am sending you the light of my spirit and the love in my heart to embrace you with healing energy to nourish your soul and brighten your world.

the pursuance of positive change elevates and transforms our life while connecting us to the radiant beauty of our true sacred self.

a beacon of light is on its way which will nourish your spiritual self and help you heal your wounds that you may experience greater happiness and harmony.

your intent when pure and positive imprints your life with gifts of goodness, greatness, gratitude and glory.

I find that when I open the door to spirit a light fills my world with waves of bliss that make mine a journey where there is beauty in every breath.

we benefit significantly from grateful attitude for it is a hug of joy that we bestow upon ourself.

when your purpose is greatness and your intention is goodness yours is a path of glory.

in those moments when you are touched profoundly by someones kindness return that blessing by reaching out to others with positive actions that create a flow of love which inspires good in all.

at my darkest time happiness confused me, joy infuriated me, elation attacked me and love betrayed me. I began to see the light when I opened my heart and soul to those things that people had tainted for me and used them to paint my path as a portrait of truth, transformation and transcendence.

I know you are suffering right now but when I look at you I do so with the eyes of love and I see the true divine beauty within. the time has come for you to look at yourself with eyes of love, see your greatness and let its healing light free you from your pain.

the highest paths are the ones that bring heaven to earth and share its beauty and brilliance in uniquely inspiring ways that replenish the spirit and rejuvenate the soul.

joy is a heavenly light which with beautiful clarity blesses us with love.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: