Thursday, July 25, 2019

Let this be the Day you Bestow your Beautiful Gifts upon those who need them the Most











you are a unique individual of infinite love who has within them sacred energies that are divinely transformative. let this be the day you bestow your beautiful gifts upon those who need them the most.

make it your meaning and purpose each day to awaken to the true sacred beauty of who you are.

tell me the story of your soul.

if you are looking for some side show mystic then don't look at me. if you are looking for somebody to tell you the name of your future partner go to a used karma salesman. if you are looking for medical advice see a doctor. if you are looking for lottery numbers grow up and get a life. I am a professional. a modern day psychic is a practitioner of spirit. my job is to counsel, confirm and affirm. my role is to offer guidance and direction. my purpose is to inspire and uplift. if you are looking for someone who will only tell you what you want to hear then look not my way. if you are looking for somebody honest with integrity whose sincere desire is to help you in pure positive sacred healing ways then you have come to the right place. my name is MicHEAL. I am The Ancient One.

I have a wealth of spirit which I have throughout my life tried to share with others so that they too could see the richness of life and begin to count their own blessings.

love when pure and honest is a miracle of joy that expresses beautifully the true sacred nature of who we are.

focus your energy on those things that give you the most pleasure as the mere intention will open you to a world of greatness, wholeness, goodness and happiness.

I have voiced my opinion and my opinion has responded with profound blessings and positive healing energy.

believe what you believe and be who you are but do not place your ignorance, apathy, anger, hatred, prejudice and stupidity at my doorstep. I have throughout my life done my best to be a good man while others have continued along a path of hurtfulness. you can only lift others up for so long before they begin to drag you down. the hardest lesson I have learned as a psychic and healer is that sometimes you just have to say no. if you are reading this and you are one of those with a chip on your shoulder who thinks that they know everything and that everybody else is wrong then you need not seek my services. I will not carry your burden. I will pray for you. I will send you light and love. I will not be yet another victim of your madness. I have done much for many and the time has come for me to do something for myself.

we are a sacred source of goodness whose life is a blessing of light meant to nurture the world with love.

we touch enlightenment when we express the beauty of who we are in ways that awaken, uplift and purify the heart of those we know and love.

we have to stop supporting and championing those who use their power and privilege to rape and molest the mind, body and soul of humanity. just because someone is a celebrity, ceo, priest or politician doesn't mean that their behaviour should be excused. we need to expect more from them. we need to ask more from them. we need to demand more from them. we have to make them accountable for their actions. we have to start supporting those of character and integrity who use kindness and compassion to make the world a better place.

higher realities encompass me with love whenever I use the divine spark within to light the way for others.

open your mind fully, open your heart fully, open your soul fully and open your spirit fully. the more open we are the more beauty, truth and transformation we bring into our lives.

love flows freely from a heart that is pure.

every morning when you awake serve yourself loving blessings which nourish the heart and soul for when our sacred self is fed well it is beneficial to our whole world.

when we use our gifts, blessings and abilities to help others live a richer happier life we ourselves grow and expand in miraculous ways that embrace the flow of the universe.

I live my life one day at a time and one dream at a time. I live my day one dream at a time and one life at a time. I live my dream one day at a time and one life at a time. I am alive and I live.










by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: