Thursday, September 12, 2019

I would be a good person who lived a good life for that is my choice










as I watched my childhood being taken away far too soon and felt my spirit being filled with bad wisdom I still knew deep within that I was deserving of better and that no matter what happened I would be a good person who lived a good life for that is my choice.

look deep within for there is a universe of ancient wisdom and angelic blessings waiting to be set free that you may live the message of love that is your higher calling.

in the darkest of times I survived because I knew as I have always known that there is something sacred and beautiful emanating from the core of my being that will not only see me through my struggles but also guide me to the glory and greatness of who I truly am.

I awoke to the sound of my depression weeping which moved me to try and understand it better in the hope that we could both release ourselves from the darkness of our existence and move forward into the light.

be inspired by the sweetness of your soul, be empowered by the strength of your spirit and be enlightened by the greatness of your true sacred self for you are an extraordinary ethereal being whose very essence elevates the soul, spirit and self.

with gratitude and appreciation I approach this day for I know that no matter my struggles and hardships that I am a sacred soul and my blessings exceed my misfortunes.

I'm alright I'm okay. I have high blood pressure. I'm alright I'm okay. I have a hernia. I'm alright I'm okay. I have attention deficit disorder. I'm alright I'm okay. I have post traumatic stress disorder. I'm alright I'm okay. I have severe depression. I'm alright I'm okay. I have have a beautiful intelligent wife who inspires me. I'm alright I'm okay. I have a nine year old son who makes every single day a thing of beauty. I'm alright I'm okay. I have a strength and courage that brings me comfort. I'm alright I'm okay. I have what I have and with what I have I have created a beautiful life. I'm alright I'm okay.

when I awakened to life I became aware of my blessings which inspired me to appreciate my gifts and share them lovingly with the world.

ours a life of choice. choose your path, choose your passions, choose your purpose and choose your partner. ours is a life of choice. choose wisely.

I was traveling through the universe within seeking places of divine love when I was embraced by the light of a deeper understanding which elevated me to new heavens that I never new existed.

you have within you a sacred energy that heals and when you connect to that energy you become a healing source of light for yourself and others.

I remember vividly the day I evolved into my true self because it was the day I began to breathe happiness and experience love as I walked into the light.

with every year that passes I open new doorways to different worlds where I make deep loving connections with alternative truths which help me evolve to a higher level.

my inner spiritual life and my outer sacred life invited my pure past life and my positive future life out to play a game of magick and miracles.

angels, spirits, gods and guides are gifts from the universe waiting for us to ask for their assistance. close your eyes, open your heart and ask.

I am now pretty much the name I was gifted with twice in my life - The Ancient One - for yesterday I turned sixty one. now when people ask what I was in a past life I say younger than I am in this life. however I have always carried with me a line from a Bob Dylan song that spoke to me since my youth. its a simple truth that embraces my spirit - I was so much older then I am younger than that now. even though I am advanced in years I have reclaimed the innocence, honesty and playfulness of my early ethereal existence.

whenever I am in the grip of depression I go to a place where the mystical and metaphysical meet and I am awakened to the beauty of my true divine essence which lifts me into the light of a brighter better tomorrow.

I was looking within waiting for possibilities to emerge when I got an inspiring message from my sacred self telling me to embrace the heart of spirit for I was a free flowing being of purpose and meaning.








by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: