Friday, September 06, 2019

Look Within and see Visions of Rainbows











no matter how hurt I was as a child or how dark and depressing things became for me, I was always able to look within and see visions of rainbows which transported me to places of sacred beauty beyond imagination and into inspiration.

deep within our soul and high within our consciousness are spiritual truths from which we can shape realities of light and love.

walk with me in luminous fields of love where we as one may forge for ourselves and others a pure positive path to peace and freedom.

think more deeply, act more responsibly, live more compassionately and love more completely.

evolve yourself, love yourself, enrich yourself, love yourself, empower yourself, love yourself, enlighten yourself, love yourself, experience yourself and love yourself.

I have had christians recruit me, the Salvation Army send a missionary over to pray for me, satanists ask me to open a branch of their organization, star children offer me eternal peace, moonies offer me immortality, scientologists try to heal me, ministers try to convert me, hippies try to get me stoned, witches try to bed me and those with otherworldly beliefs invite me to the mothership. its been an interesting journey. I wonder who will seek me out next. to insanity and beyond.

in a day and age when every word we say is subject to criticism and misinterpretation I choose nonetheless to live with an open heart for I know who I am and I know what I mean.

I have crossed paths with fakes and frauds over the years and called them out because it matters not to me how good you are at your job, it matters more how good a person you are. you can learn and grow and get better at your job but you have to make a conscious choice to be a better person. what we do as psychics is not about money, its not about ego and its not about fame. what is it? its about time you grew up and pulled your head out if your ass. its about time you considered the consequences of your actions. its about time you thought of somebody other than yourself. its about being who you were born to be not who you have become. I have crossed paths with angels and ancients over the years and said thank you for showing me the way.

when I shine my light and share my love I grow spiritually because these are compassionate acts of kindness that raise my vibrations to a place of divine goodness.

questions I have been asked over the years and my response: guess my weight - pull my finger. what am I thinking right now - I don't know but I am thinking its time for you to leave. should I marry my fiancé - it you have to ask a stranger. what can I do about my period - ask your doctor. I don't believe in any of this so do something that makes me believe - what colour is the sky in your world. Jenny McCarthy says she can cure autism - my mother says don't pick your nose with a fork. do you have special powers - I'm batman. die blasphemer - okay but can I have lunch first. how do you sleep at night - with my eyes closed and my head on a pillow. how do you live with yourself - I have no choice because theres no way I hell I am living with someone like you. can you see inside my heart - let me get my scalpel. you think you are god - no but we went to school together, she was sweet.

we who seek to serve humanity sometimes wait the longest for humanity to serve us. I myself have never waited because I never asked for or expected anything in return. I just fulfilled my purpose knowing that my reward is the satisfaction of living my life with a good heart and an open mind.

I discovered hope in my heart and in that very moment mine became a miraculous life story of healing and happiness where visions became truths and dreams became realities.

life for me is an endless conversation in which I share with the world the beauty of my healing journey and the bliss of a destiny shaped by the cleansing light of love.

for breakfast this morning I will feed my soul natural healing energy and I will nourish my spirit with inner and outer beauty while all the while singing a song of truth, magnificence and transformative power.

I met some moonies on the beach in the seventies, I knew a woman who would stop on the side of the road to pray for roadkill, I saw a spirit at lily dale New York, I met an elder who inspired within me love for the earth, I crossed paths with a raelian at a hotel in Hamilton, I was invited by an investigator to Area 51, I traveled to the church of scientology in both Toronto and New York, I was recruited by born again christians to run a hostile, I was asked by a satanic church to open an office in Canada, I used to visit a buddhist temple to pray and clear my head, I have done and been to seances, I had an alien encounter, I have studied everything from christianity to the church of the subgenius, I have experienced astral projection, I have played with pagans and danced with witches, I have counselled alien abductees, I have done healings - spellwork and removed curses... these are but a sampling of the roads I have walked. I am an explorer of spirit. I an a warrior of wisdom. I am a beacon of blessings and divine beauty on a path of discovery. I look forward to my next revelation.

when you take a step forward do so with love, kindness and compassion as your guides for by doing so you make each step forward a step into the sacred.

my childhood was taken away from me. my adolescence was stunted by struggles within my family. I can't go back and change these truths but I can go forward with the intention of nurturing and nourishing a life of kindness and compassion.

people find out that you are a psychic and they stick their hand out and say what do you see. they ask you things like what was my sisters boyfriends name when I was a child. they ask you to tell them a secret about themselves to prove you are real. I say no. I say go away. I say grow up. if this is what you believe psychic work is all about then you have watched too many b movies. it is a calling that we who are true answer with love. it is a blessing that we who are authentic share with pure intentions. people find out that you are a healer and they say make me walk without this chair. I say the soul has no chair. read these words and see beyond them to the love and light that they are waiting to embrace you.

how our life unfolds depends a lot on how and why we folded our life in the first place.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: