Thursday, May 20, 2021

Fully and Completely Embrace Life Today

 










I will fully and completely embrace life today with the intention of manifesting goodness and inspiring greatness.

the love within and the love without were living in sin when they were joined by the love of life who showed them how to share their love which created for them a path of loving where they could love and be loved. isn't that lovely.

for me my son brings me higher levels of happiness that I never thought possible but now believe have always been a part of my destiny.

our true identity is infused with spirit and by opening the door to this reality we bring forth the light of an ever evolving universe into our heart and home.

my beliefs and practices awaken within me new realities that give me greater purpose and connect me to all creation.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the universe for giving me the courage and strength to step out of my comfort zone and into the sacred.

never doubt the importance and significance of who you truly are for you are a blessed being of sacred beauty whose very essence is a beacon of light that flows naturally between moons, stars, heavens and earth.

I was walking a path of purpose to a state of bliss when I came upon the masterpiece of life that is love which whispered words of wisdom and wishes of happiness that invoked a world of wonder and splendor.

sacred waters wash over me cleansing and purifying my life that I may see the truth and begin to feed my heart and soul a limitless supply of love which creates for us a beautiful new world of bliss and blessings.

I was dreaming a dream in which I was dreaming a dream where I was living a life that consisted of making my dreams come true then I awoke to a new reality in which the life I lived was one where dreams and realities were blessings of my own creation.

be a good and faithful friend not only to others but also to yourself for this simple act of compassionate kindness will help you to create the best life possible.

good things happen when we listen to our heart, awaken the spirit and connect to the source.

within the core of our being is a plethora of positive energy that heals us when we embody our divinity and live our true destiny.

I walk a path of mystical experiences wrapped in dreams where I light up the world with a heart and soul that are open to love.

be honest with yourself and you will change and grow in ways that empower and inspire.

I was moving forward without looking back when I was touched on the shoulder by my past self who simply said I am not following you I am just here to remind you how far you have come and how much you have accomplished.

dear passionate truth seeker may yours be a journey where you not only seek the truth but where you do your utmost to make your truth one of nurturing compassion and spiritual transformation in which you truly live life and love love.

life each and every day is an immense responsibility and if we do our best to love each moment with our heart and soul in harmony we honor that responsibility which makes for a better tomorrow.













by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: