Thursday, May 13, 2021

Give Yourself the Freedom to Live










give yourself the freedom to live in a safe secure way that glorifies and sanctifies your spiritual authenticity.

when I became a safe companion for myself a wind of change began to blow which helped me to paint an ethereal portrait of my life that nurtured within me vitality, optimism, cosmic energy and healing beauty thereby making life for me a celebration of all that is sacred.

flowers rain freedom from the sky for those who in the darkness see the light of the universe and use its brilliance to embark on a spiritually guided journey of reality and revelation that serves the highest greatest good.

the book of life is enjoyable reading when you look at it with eyes of spirit and see the sacred beauty sparkling between the lines and showing the heavens the esoteric beauty of your deeply moving true sumptuous self.

mine is an old fashioned slow burning philosophical tale of richly textured and enchanting discoveries which bristle with insight and inspiration while dreamily opening my heart, soul, body and mind to lifes most beautiful blessings.

I was drinking of peace when the connecting force of soul and spirit reminded me how highly poetic, carefully crafted and free from inhibition my life is when I listen with my heart to the whispers of the angels.

diversity is fuel for the spirit that raises consciousness and heightens awareness. divinity is nectar for the soul that enhances esoteric thought and embraces the magic of the universe. diversity and divinity are innate gifts which bathe us in holy light.

I met with spirit who taught my soul to fly which lifted my heart to the heavens where moonbeams and starlight created a stream of life far beyond the imagination that made my world a wonderland of bliss and blessings.

may the energy of light and the healing power of nature guide you along a glorious path of happiness to a uniquely beautiful new world of constant joy and divine love.

I find that the more I get to know my purpose the better prepared I am to embrace the world with love.

when the struggles of life become too much I take a pregnant pause which gives birth to sensitive and compassionate wisdom that cradles me in loves sacred light.

unconditional love for self and others liberates the human spirit, enhances the flow positive energy and enriches the heart.

we all have within us transformative healing powers and divine blessings which when allowed to unfold into our lives plant seeds of hope and happiness along our path.

in times of crisis I immerse myself in sacred experiences and compassionate actions that help me to live more fully from the heart.

I find that when I live an authentic life I am better able to open the doorway to spirit and step into love.

I was walking along the spiritual path when I met my true sacred self. We talked and walked and watched the sunbeams dance through the leaves on the trees. We enjoyed each others company because we were both open to receive. Since that day we go out walking whenever we can as a reminder that we are one and we are worthy.

to feel compassion for yourself serves the highest good for it is when we believe in, trust, nurture and love ourselves that we elevate every aspect of our existence.

with clear intention and positive purpose use your gifts to help yourself and others experience sacredness as doing so will inspire us all to ascend into the sunlight of a beautiful new day.











by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One







 

No comments: