Thursday, December 16, 2021

Inspiring is the Poem in my Heart

 














inspiring is the poem in my heart for every time I recite it I grow spiritually and blossom beautifully.

even when things got bad I always reached for the highest good which for me facilitated great change and ensured a positive future.

the immortal light that shines in each of us is a gift of grace, glory, greatness and goodness which when shared with others changes our life in the most loving way possible.

echoes of enlightenment reverberate within and raise me high above the earth to a place of celestial beauty where I open the door to spiritual growth divine liberation and am welcomed home.

from the fabric of infinity I have woven a beautiful imagination which has filled my mind, heart and soul with dreams and visions that have inspired me to create a life I truly love.

I remember the moment I found peace on my journey it was when I was led out of the darkness into the light by spirit who I realized was a part of me and therefore had always been with me.

I am an artist of spirit whose words are poetry for the soul and whose actions paint a portrait of truth, triumph and transformation. Life for me is a work of art that I am proud of for it shows the world who I truly am.

every experience is a life changing experience and whether that change is good or bad is a choice that we make. if you want a better life make better choices.

each smile we share sincerely with others sparks the divine within which makes that smile a true blessing that brings us closer to heaven.

I wonder if Santa will be wearing a mask this christmas and if the elves have all been vaccinated. Actually I dont wonder that because I want at least one thing this christmas that is free of the madness of the past couple of years. In my house this year chrsitmas will be what it has been for me since the first christmas I had with my wife which is a celebration of life, love and family. It will not be a covid christmas. It will be a day of blessings where we stay in our pajamas, each way too much food, listen to happy holiday songs, drink egg nog, open presents and enjoy being together. It will be an aware, awake, authentic, appreciative and altruistic day of joy and good tidings. Merry Christmas. Merry Merry Christmas.

the greater the spiritual depths I explore the more paths I discover to enlightenment and the more love I feel inside.

I am a weaver of life and love is my creed. I walk a poetic path leaving sprinkles of light everywhere I go. I am an artist whose creative compassion paints a portrait of balance, beauty, wholeness and happiness. I am an angel on earth with heaven in my heart. I am...

a storm is a brewing and i will as I always have ride out the storm with the knowledge that the sunlight of a better tomorrow will greet me on the other side.

share a smile, be kind to yourself, inspire and empower, be a light in the window of life, speak the truth compassionately, give from the heart, love unafraid and unconditionally, be who you truly are and do good in the world.

soulful is the spirit of those who speak to the heart of humanity about opening doors of change, pursuing a higher purpose, contributing positively to the world and doing everything from a place of love.

it was by building castles in the cosmos that I got the courage to build a foundation of faith here on sacred mother earth which has helped me to create a life and home of positive change and profound happiness.

by setting free the goodness, greatness, grace and glory within we generate goodwill which makes the heavens grin with gratitude.

the moon in all its glory lights my night with the spirit of love as it compassionately watches over me.










by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: