Thursday, December 02, 2021

You are a Gift to the World

 











you are a gift to the world. you are a true blessing. you are an angel on earth. you are a miracle. be who you are. embrace who you are. love who you are.


I like to read biographies of people who have struggled yet have not merely survived but have used their strife to create works of art, literature, music, science... that help me and others in ways beautiful and beneficial. people like allen ginsberg, james baldwin, bruce springsteen, gord downie, leonard Cohen, hermann rorschach and many many more.


the moment I found myself I also found friends in the spirit world who have helped me heal my way to happiness.


I try my best each day to walk a path of purpose that supports positivity and brings light to those I love and the world around me.


at night as I lay in bed I fill my mind with positive thoughts which helps me to fill my dreams with images and experiences that embrace me with hope and happiness when I awake.


we all have a spiritually connected life whether we know it or not. our job is to recognize it, realize it and remove obstacles so that we can see it clearly and utilize its myriad of gifts and blessings to bring people together.


nurture, nourish, uplift, elevate, refresh, rejuvenate, transform, transcend, live and love.


you have within you the energies necessary to heal yourself. you have within you the energies necessary to heal others. you have within you the energies necessary to heal the world around you. you have within you energies.use your energies.


today I shall create a new reality in which I use my inner intuitive abilities to chart a course of desirable joy to a place of eternal happiness that I shall call home.


once many decades ago I looked at myself in the mirror and said you are better than this which inspired me to set out on a brand new path with a more positive purpose and a better outlook on life. that for me changed my world from one of darkness to one of light.


every time I think that the pandemic is getting better the level of stupidity rises in the world. I realize that the struggle is great for everyone so I try as best I can to act with gentleness, kindness and compassion. however its getting more difficult to do. its time to shut up, grow up and smarten up. just be nice. can you do that please. can you put away your conspiracies and replace them with compassion. if you do nothing else could you at least do that. all I can do is what I have done since the start of this which is take care of me and mine in a loving way thats beneficial to all. be well. live well. love well. I wish you well.


I am attracted to those who by their very essence and presence bring light and love to the world. I call those people children.


its been a tough couple of years but in our home we have manged to stay happy and healthy by cultivating an atmosphere of greater love.


explore your true self and you will experience moments of joy that will embrace, empower and enlighten you with blessings which connect you to all that is sacred.


metaphysical are the offerings I receive from myself when I follow the light into dimensions and realities that lovingly support a life of spirit.


by loving who you are you benefit yourself and others with riches of spirit that positively impact our world.


I can taste the sweetness of the sacred when I am with my child for children are the fruit of life that nourishes the heart and soul of humanity.


I believe in faeries and angels because I feel the loving embrace of their presence as it breathes life into every moment and every experience.










by

MicHEAL Teal

The Ancient One


No comments: