Thursday, March 31, 2022

Each Morning I get Together with my Thoughts and Prayers

 




it seems more and more each day that the whole world has lost its mind which is why each morning I get together with my thoughts and prayers to discuss how to make each moment of each day something special I can be proud of. I may not always succeed but I always try which has made those moments when I do succeed all the more special.

essential is the wisdom within for it is a blessing which when embraced and shared can change our life and the lives of others for the better.

cultivate the pure, facilitate the positive and elevate the present to a happiness most profound.

my heart is warmed by my spirit who is inspired by my soul who lovingly embraces my true self who connects heart spirit soul and self to the beauty and blessings of life.

learn to find peace in the most difficult times and yours will be a reality changed from darkness to light which can overcome and rise above the trials and tribulations of life into the open arms of a universe most sacred.

wake up to joy and touch the sky with your hopes, dreams and visions - for today is a brand new day and we have before us an opportunity to transcend and transform.

unique in spirit I walk a love affirming path of sacred authenticity with the intention of sharing the light and love that I am.

we are caretakers of the earth, we are caretakers of the heavens and we can be better caretakers by taking better care of ourselves.

smiles when sacred and sincere spread love and joy which always makes me smile.

I read every day because words for me are a river of light that give me the clarity of vision necessary to recognize and appreciate all the blessings in my life.

dream into being a sacred voyage beneath a sunset sky filled with moments of beauty and miracles of bliss where in deep loving silence you live your faith by loving your life.

cast a circle of contemplation and think of a world of peace, a world of freedom, a world of kindness, a world of happiness, a world of bliss and a world of love.

the first thing my son says when he wakes up each morning is have you had a good day. the second things he says is I love you. he repeats these things over and over throughout the day. I want to be just like him when I grow up.

self acceptance embraced me one day which inspired self respect to act in kind which helped me to believe in and love myself more completely which made my true self very happy.

whispers of spirit embrace me with pearls of joy that help me recognize the blessed beauty of this world and improve the quality of my chosen path and divine purpose.

it took me the first half of my life to not only realize but also believe that I was meant to be happy. The second half of my life has been about manifesting and living that truth.

I shall invite happiness into my world, I shall initiate sacred learning experiences, I shall inspire peace within my heart and I shall integrate love into every aspect of my life.

the sacred self awakens and expands when we are use our gifts and blessings to live the highest greatest good.






by

MicHEAL Teal

The Ancient One





No comments: