Saturday, August 20, 2011

Angelic Words ( by Micheal Teal )




Make your Life a Hymn from the Church of Love. Life is most Joyous when ours is a Song of Sacredness. Listen closely and you will hear a Choir of Voices serenading your Soul. These are the Voices of your Angels and Spirit Guides. Celebrate the Path to Heaven by making your Existence a Feast of Divine Ingredients and Inspiration. Pray at the Altar of the Self and Bless the God within. Amen!

Angel Wings are Touching You. Close your Eyes and Feel the Love. Awareness is a Sacred Gift and when we use it we Realize the Beauty all around us and Spiritually Transform. Thank the Earth, Bless the Universe and Reach for the Heavens for when we Open our Souls we Create a Life of Epiphanies and Revelations. Angel Wings are Touching You. Open your Heart and Feel the Embrace of Joy.

Something Special is Unfolding. See through Loving Eyes and Experience the Gift of Life for the Miracle it is. A Lovely Reality is upon us and the day is Dawning when a New Spirituality will Inspire us to Live a Perfect Life. A Life of Awareness where we Blossom and Grow. A Life bathed in Gentleness where all are Enraptured in Love. See the Miracles happening and Understand your Place in the World. Welcome to the Future.

I seek to Create a Better World by Blessing everyone with Love and Light. I am a Facilitator of Knowledge through Spirit. I Celebrate Life by using the Power of Love to make the Heart Lighter and bring Heaven to Earth. Let us Adore each other for we are Brothers and Sisters of the Sun and Moon. Angels and Spirit Guides gather with me in a Dance that is Joyful, Playful and Profound. I am The Ancient One.

Listen to your Authentic Voice. Listen to the Blessed Within. Listen to the Wisdom of your Spirit. Hear the Call of your Soul as you Ignite Transformation. Hear the Heavens in your Heart as you Discover your Karmic Gifts. Hear the Whispers of your Imagination as you Create a World of Beauty. Listen to the Divine Guidance and Revelations that are all around you. Listen - you'll be surprised what you Hear!

There is Wonder in all Life. Begin this day by showing gratitude for the Sun, Joy for the Trees and Love for the Waters. Touch the Sky with your Soul every time you see a Child Smile. There is Beauty all around and the more we Embrace Beauty the higher we Elevate the Spirit. There is Wonder and Beauty in each of us. Look within and unleash your Magnificence. Feel the Love that is your Destiny.

There is Wonder in all Life. Begin this day by showing gratitude for the Sun, Joy for the Trees and Love for the Waters. Touch the Sky with your Soul every time you see a Child Smile. There is Beauty all around and the more we Embrace Beauty the higher we Elevate the Spirit. There is Wonder and Beauty in each of us. Look within and unleash your Magnificence. Feel the Love that is your Destiny.

I Love You. I Love your Smile and the way your Eyes embrace my Soul. I Love every Conversation we have ever had. I Love when you have come to me in times of sadness, happiness, sorrow and joy. I Love the Touch of your Hand. I Love your Creativity. I Love the way you Walk. I Love how you Accept me for Who I was, Who I am and Who I Will be. I Love You - for to Love You is to Love Life and Life is Sweeter when you are Loved.

The Peace within you is calling to the Spirit within me that we may walk this Earth together in Harmony and Peace. Each of us is Connected by our Divine Nature and Sacred Essence. We are Brothers and Sisters of Love and Light. There is a Holy Oneness rooted in the Heart that Inspires and Elevates. Savor and Celebrate your Life, Recognize your True Value and Manifest Love, Joy and Happiness!

The Winding Pathway of Spirit has brought me to a place in my Life where i recognize the Sacredness of the Soul and seek to Bless each moment with Joy and Radiant Goodness. I have a Spiritual Purpose. I have a Destiny guided by Angels. I Breathe in Imagination and Breathe out Inspiration. Life is to be Shared. Love is to be Shared. I give to you my Life and Love that you may Blossom.

I Dream of a World of Wholeness where every Life is at One with the Universe. I Dream of a World where the Rose Garden of the Soul is Free to Blossom. I Dream a World where the Chant of Creation is a Song that reverberates throughout the Universe inspiring the Spirit and Imagination of the Angel in us all. I Dream a World where Dreams become Realities. I Dream a World and then I wake ready to build the World of my Dreams.

You are a Source of Light and Beauty. You are a Painter of Spirit and the World is your Canvas. Make your Life a Masterpiece by Discovering the Divine within and making every Breath a Song of Hope. There is an Art to Transformation and we are Artists of the Soul. Create a Sacred Environment that Serenades the Universe like a Lullaby from a Music Box. You are a Work of Art and Heaven is your Gallery.

Life becomes a Miracle when we Share our Light with the World. We all have the ability to Change a Life. We are Angels on Earth and when we Spread our Wings we Touch Souls and Inspire Hearts. Live a Truly Empowered Life by reaching out and seeking to Embrace the Spirit of all Humankind. Be a Catalyst for Transformation by Living your Best Life. You are a Miracle and I Love You!

No comments: