Thursday, February 01, 2018

Design your Destiny with Beautiful Feelings of Love







design your destiny with beautiful feelings of love as your foundation and yours will be a sacred home in which flourishes a precious passionate purpose that evolves the spirit and expands the soul.

spiritual well being is not something we discover or attain its something we release from within that allows us to experience greater joy and happiness.

thoughts overflowing with passion and purpose attract sacred energies which help us manifest the life we truly deserve and desire.

within you are compassionate energies and vibrations of love which when shared impact your world in profound ways that enlighten every aspect of your divine existence.

beautiful and sacred are those gentle souls who bring about miracles with a sincere smile and a gentle touch.

you raise your vibration when you live in pure organic ways that embrace your true nature and serve the good of all.

I had breakfast this morning with honesty and kindness who told me of the great spiritual significance of my choices in life which inspired me to walk with the light on my way home to love.

I was cleansing my soul in wellsprings of love when I awakened to the truth that mine is an enlightened existence waiting for me to open my heart to the good things in life.

live fully and deeply as with loving intention you illuminate the hearts and minds of every soul you encounter on your sacred journey.

go within for guidance and you will be showered with ancient wisdom that will embrace you with greater self understanding and positive healing energy that transforms your life in ways which awaken your consciousness.

breathe in the beauty of your existence while closing your eyes and glimpsing into other realities of great kindness where with joyful exuberance people honor their path by loving themselves and others.

the inner realms of your heart are filled with greatness and by opening that gift and dwelling in its ethereal beauty you free yourself of burdens as you transform into a sacred being of higher purpose.

I awake each morning in wonder and awe for I have survived long enough to see in the eyes of my wife and the smile of my child just how beautiful life can be.

your true nature is connected to the earth through which the heart of your life beats a rhythm of sacred beauty from which flows ancestral wisdom and ancient blessings.

let us be alive. truly alive. alive in a way befitting beings of light. alive with love. alive with happiness. alive with kindness and compassion. on this day and every day forward let us be alive.

I was following my sacred intuition through fields of higher purpose when I came upon a river of light flowing freely into a lake of unconditional love where heart, soul and spirit frolicked joyfully.

true positive change will come your way when you use the love that resides within to make soul enriching decisions which guide you along a healing path where your light shines on the miracles that surround you.

walk your path with reverent compassion and give to all from your heart. do this and yours will be a journey of beauty and joy that takes you beyond the sun to the sacred home of your higher self.








by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: