Thursday, February 08, 2018

Profoundly Inspiring and Positively Beautiful







you are a radiant reality whose essence embraces the heart of humanity with sacred loving intentions that are profoundly inspiring and positively beautiful.

profound and inspiring are those sentient souls who seek happiness through spirit by living the truth of each moment with love as their guide.

love and happiness are blessings we bestow upon each other that bring purpose to our path and joy to our journey.

an open hearted approach to life cleanses the soul in beautifully powerful ways that infuse our world with greater hope for the future.

whenever I choose to live in love I see angels dancing around me and I am moved to embrace a higher state of being in which I am in harmony with life and all its beauty.

kindness is a gift to be shared and when we do so life becomes a beautifully divine journey of miracles.

you have a beautiful heart, a breathtaking spirit and a blessed soul. embrace these gifts then share their natural sacred beauty with the world.

open and honestly take positive steps toward the sacred light of life as this will connect you to the heavens and make yours a spiritual journey to wholeness and happiness.

the greater the freedom we give ourselves the more we connect with the sacredness at the core of our being and the happier life becomes.

I woke up my life this morning and together we planned a day in which we would compassionately share our heart and soul with with the world.

free is the flow of energy running through our veins which when shared attracts extraordinary possibilities that improve the quality of life.

weave with me a path of meaning and authenticity where we as one create a deeper reality in which our greatest service to humanity is love.

this is the truth of who you are - you are love.

stand in the power of your authentic self and let its sacred energies wash over you as this will open your eyes to the beauty of your true purpose.

I believe that you are ready to shine. I believe that this is your moment in time to spread your wings and fly. I believe in you. I believe.

I offer to you the gifts within my heart and the blessings within my soul in the hope they will bring our visions alive so that we may walk together a gloriously exciting path of miracles.

their are truths within the heart which unfold into our lives when our love is unconditional and all embracing.

seek to connect to those things beyond your reach for it is in the cosmos of your sacred truth that you will find the beauty and power of the lightness of your being.








by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: