Thursday, February 22, 2018

Free the Spirit and Heal the Soul








we each have a unique purpose and when we infuse that purpose with kindness, compassion, light and love we connect to magnificent realities that free the spirit and heal the soul.

I begin each day by packing a my sacred suitcase with good intentions, thoughts, ideas, energies and blessings which I will share with others throughout my journey.

this sacred earth is a blessing of profound beauty whose purity and divinity when celebrated and cherished makes ours an enlightened life in which we feel fully alive.

mine is a holistic life of spirit in which I cherish every moment for I am alive and I am blessed.

inner freedom creates outer joy which attracts mystical experiences that make ours a happier healthier world.

awaken to a new purpose. one in which you see the good in all and do your best to foster that beauty. awaken to a path of soul. one in which you embody your radiance and share its light with the world. awaken.

I am, you are and together we can make ours a better world.

a path rooted in pure love and light is a powerfully enlightening blessing of compassionate integrity and sacred inspiration that connects us to the glory and miracle of the universe.

I was using my compassionate spirit to help me cultivate inner peace when I realized that the more love I showed myself the more joy and happiness I brought into my life.

life changes when we decide to remove the binds of fear, anger, hatred, prejudice... life changes when we open our heart and soul to the truth of who we are. life changes when we accept that we are the masters of our fate. today I awaken to a new world for this is the day I say to life I am your master and together we will change.

we each are extraordinary beings on a divine mission to find our own truth and greatness as we reach beyond this world into sacred realms of love and light.

be a sacred warrior whose sword is love and let your battle be to awaken the soul and free the spirit.

you are worthy of love for you are love in its simplest most sacred form and by accepting this truth into your life you open the gates of a heaven all your own.

it was the moment in which I changed the way that I saw the world that my life became more loving and I became a better man.

take a deep breath of happiness as you start your day for belief in change is the beginning of a new path in which you live each moment in miraculous ways.

the clearer our perception of life the more we attract powerful loving energy that fills our life with blessed experiences of spirit which set free the heart and soul of who we are.

reverence for self is a beautiful thing because it honours who we are in a way that moves us forward to a place of sacred significance where we experience miracles that bring us happiness.

there are realms of knowledge deep within the heart which are there to teach us the true meaning of love. open your heart and let its light embrace your life a wisdom most beautiful.










by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: