Thursday, June 28, 2018

I Have A Capacity For Love That Is Boundless










my child shows me each day that I have a capacity for love that is boundless and that reality has empowered and enhanced every moment of my existence.

I still at times walk through the bowels of hell if only to visit family so I can remember from whence I came and celebrate the beauty of where my heart and soul now reside.

a life lived spiritually is a blessing that opens the heart of humanity to the sacred beauty of the world.

we make divine connections that invite angels into our lives when we nurture our passions and nourish our purpose.

I fear not the truth for all my struggles are but realities that I have conquered which allow me to live beautifully. the truth resides within me for even the darkness needs someone to talk to.

learn to love yourself and you change your vibration which liberates your life in ways that purify the soul.

we grow as a person when through kindness and compassion we help others come alive.

we find insights, answers, meaning and purpose when we explore our true nature and share its pure loving energy.

let the greatness within you light the way and yours will be a path where dreams and desires become sacred realities to be cherished and celebrated.

within the heart and soul of humanity there are miracles and blessings which when shared with kindness help us to manifest an abundant life of joy and happiness.

awaken within you the true nature of love and you will be immersed in positive vibrations of joy which will enable you to grow spiritually.

the world needs you. it needs you to share your greatness. it needs you to shine your light. it needs you joyfully harvest a life of love. it needs you to reach out to others with the compassion that exists within. the universe needs you.

with each and every breath we grow spiritually and it is by recognizing and celebrating this blessing that we bring profound positive purpose to our life.

deeply connect to the powers within and yours will be a journey of light filled with meaningful encounters that enhance and enrich your ethereal existence.

the essence of who we are is sacred and by embracing this reality we experience greater love and happiness.

there rests within the core of our being transformative blessings waiting to awaken and change our life for the better.

we are all born gifted and by removing stress, anxiety... from our lives we are better able to see those gifts and share them with the world.

lovingly create a path of spiritual significance and divine joy as this will help and heal you and those blessed to experience the beauty of who you are.











by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: