Thursday, June 07, 2018

Say Something Nice








I was waiting yesterday for somebody to say something nice. I waited all day until I realized what was happening. I then said something nice to somebody else and they said something nice back...

greater spiritual health comes when we cultivate compassion in our heart and then use it to contribute something unique and beautiful with the world.

yours is a shamanic voice of spiritual empowerment when used to light the way for others.

the highest path is not the one less taken it is the one taken with kindness, compassion and love as your guides.

we can choose in life what we wish to learn. I chose to learn to love myself. the knowledge I gained has helped me nurture my purpose in profound ways that allow me to live more beautifully.

I invited angels into my heart and their divine reality and sacred wisdom inspired me to engage the world spiritually as I lived the best life possible.

at any moment we are surrounded by simultaneous realities and our job is to choose the one which best serves our sacred evolution.

we are born gifted and our purpose is to share those gifts with each other for we are the caretakers of tomorrow.

the deeper you go within the more passionately alive you will feel and the greater your contribution to the universe will be.

I gave my spiritual self a hug and was rewarded with an empowering energy which inspired me to lovingly craft a life made of pure sacred beauty.

you are a uniquely extraordinary and profoundly sacred being whose actions and intentions are blessings that serve the greater good.

powerful is the voice that helps humanity evolve for it is the voice of kindness, it is the voice of compassion and it is the voice of love.

pure passionate joy like a ray of sunshine warms the heart and soul of who we are when we choose to share our exquisitely beautiful sacred self with the world.

positive living creates within us an awareness of the divine that makes ours a joyful existence which reaches beyond the extraordinary.

today with a clear open mind set your intentions to serving humanity in ways positive and watch as with every act of kindness love flows more freely.

actions inspired by spirit are blessings that embrace the essence of who we are with a new freedom and a higher purpose.

we grow, blossom and transform when we walk in beauty with love as our angelic guide.

with healing spirit love generously and you will be embraced by a celestial awareness that will purify and energize your sweet sacred path.











by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: