Thursday, October 08, 2020

Compassion Creatively Motivates People

 







compassion creatively motivates people, kindness spiritually inspires people and love divinely stimulates people to reach for the heavens.

life is a deeply transformative process which when believed in and celebrated nurtures spiritual growth, warms us with sacred light, connects us to higher wisdom and brings forth the beauty within thereby letting love and joy flow into our life.

I was journeying through seas of serenity looking for inspiration when I came upon the soul of humanity who planted within me seeds of goodness and gratitude that are helping me to make peace with all the world.

mine is an unwavering commitment to doing my best, being my best, sharing my best, living my best and loving each and every day as best I can.

the spirit of love when embraced with truth, honor, dignity, integrity, passion, purpose, imagination and pure sacred intent wraps us in positive transformative beams of light that encourage ethereal growth and greatness.

I think on this day I will embrace change, celebrate diversity, live my passions, breathe in joy, immerse myself in happiness and light the candle of love.

heavenly blessings are bestowed upon us when through transformation we create possibilities that inspire actions which enliven, enrich and uplift humanity.

open your mind to the sacred, live with honour, journey into truth, bring out the light in others and celebrate life with a spirit that engages the senses while promoting inner and outer peace.

we need to embrace a more noble way of being in which we use our collective wisdom to create positive change, profound transformation and peace.

I like to bask in the glory of the sacred sun as I make creative choices which awaken the spirit who then guides me on an adventure of wholeness, wellness and happiness.

the path to your own power is one of wonder and beauty which when forged cultivates a joyful awareness that accelerates spiritual growth.

take a divine breath and awaken to who you truly are as this will soothe your soul, expand your perspective and actualize your highest visions.

I was helping the human spirit evolve the other day which in turn helped me to live more fully from the heart which inspired others to bring the sacred into their everyday lives which connected us all to the core truths of our existence which radiated love and goodwill which helped us to make ours a life in harmony wth the earth and heavens.

I find that nurturing my creativity nourishes my mind, body, soul and spirit in ways that are loving and life affirming.

embrace the sacred purity of human existence and you create a flow of positive energy that will make yours a path to peace and happiness.

unite in peace, unite in freedom, live with awareness, replenish your soul, create a higher quality of living, communicate joy, awaken the sacred, embrace change, lift your spirit and love your life.

let us embrace our common humanity and use its blessings as a source of inspiration to spark a new vision of liberating wisdom that uplifts the spirit, enriches the soul and generates ideas and intentions that positively transform our world.

love of self and humanity has a poetic beauty the embraces one with a unique sacredness that stimulates personal growth while creating an atmosphere of hope and happiness where earth meets heaven.






by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: