Thursday, October 15, 2020

I am Thankful on this Day

 







I am thankful on this day that my journey along the river of life has brought me to exactly where I am supposed to be which is at home with the woman of my dreams and the child of my destiny.

whenever I let wisdom guide me I am immersed in a wellspring of vitality which gives me the wherewithal to weave for myself a world of wonder.

I went for a walk with angels yesterday who introduced me to ancients who connected me with ancestors who awakened me to a new awareness that when the time is right will help me to ascend.

having a positive vision has infused my life with a divine light that has allowed me to see with clarity the sacred in all things.

I woke up to oneness one day with a crystal clear commitment to embracing every day from that point on with natural love and openness.

I like to explore the heart of destiny, the spirit of discovery and the soul of divinity as doing so helps me to feel genuine joy.

the moment I realized that I was the creator of my fate was the moment I began to create for myself the life I deserved.

I was listening to the voice of love singing in my heart when the sacred beauty within me rose like the sun to greet the day with beauty, brilliance and blessings.

my agenda for the day consists of awareness, understanding, growth, transformation, balanced perception, sacred connections, ecstasy, evolution, rapture, revelation, peace, freedom and miracles.

whenever I live my highest self life becomes a celebration of spirit, soul and all that is sacred.

by building a foundation of love and harmony I have been able to perceive a greater horizon of awakening splendour where I can share my unique gifts and strengths with the world as I open gateways to transformation and transcendence.

I was praying at the altar of my heart that our footsteps would join together in peace as we walked in harmony with the heavens on a path of positive purpose to a glorious new reality of greatness and goodness.

I am humbled by, blessed with and thankful for the love in my life.

at the core of my being there is a light within a light which inspires me to express the energy of life in a positive manner that awakens the spirit, connects with the wisdom of the soul and embraces all that is sacred.

loneliness inspired me to foster connectedness, fear motivated me to journey to transformation, anger helped me to communicate with love and hopelessness gave me the strength to create lasting peace and freedom. I have survived in life by using the darkness to spark within me the light.

I had a dream within a dream which when I awoke inspired me to create a reality within a reality where I was able to make for myself a life within a life that has been for me a blessing within a blessing.

I discovered in my attic the other day a box of simplicity which I used to manifest and create miracles.

during this time of struggle whenever I have started to feel things closing in I opened gifts of spirit which gave me the strength and courage to move forward into the light.





by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: