Thursday, October 01, 2020

Good People doing Good things that Inspire others to be Good

 






I am seeing far too many bad people these days doing bad things that inspire others to be bad. I am looking forward to the day when I see many more good people doing good things that inspire others to be good. I will start the ball rolling by being a good person that does good things that inspire people to be good.

I like to light my own candle as doing so awakens inner voices that fill me with inspiration, joy and fulfillment.

I am having trouble fully comprehending peoples inability to see the truth. please please take the time to look more closely. look with an open mind. look with an open heart. look with clarity and compassion. for if you look closely and see the truth for what it is you will experience inner peace, joy, significant growth and healing from the heart.

healing and holiness open gateways to happiness that help us to manifest our dreams and desires as we live our divine destiny.

I have learned through my struggles that to attain inner freedom I must simply nurture and support those things about myself which regenerate the spirit and celebrate the true sacred beauty of who I am.

the more positive my perception, the more positive my intentions. the more positive my intentions, the more positive my reality. the more positive my reality, the more likely I am to walk a positive path filled with love and miracles.

today I will say a healing prayer, share my unique sacred blessings, attract more love and seek to serve humanity as I embrace the adventure of life.

a greater connection with self inspires a greater passion for life which embraces us with greater experiences in which we are able to live our greatness.

you are and always have been a divine being of beauty and blessings. believe this truth. embrace this truth. live this truth. you are and always have been a sacred being of light and love...

with the help of spirit I swim in sacred rivers that cleanse my mind, body and soul while embracing me with vibrations of love that inspire me to always do my best to positively impact the world around me.

mine is a family of light. the light of spirit, the light of soul, the light of truth and the light of love. mine is a community of light. the light of spirit, the light of soul, the light of truth and the light of love. mine is a world of light. the light of spirit, the light of soul, the light of truth and the light of love. mine is a universe of light. the light of spirit, the light of soul, the light of truth and the light of love. life is a most beautiful blessing when we turn on the lights.

each morning when I arise I like to activate my gifts, awaken my spirit and align with love. this simple sacred ritual makes my day one of beautiful explorations and miraculous manifestations.

it seems that people are having a hard time seeing the truth. they are having great difficulty distinguishing right from wrong, they are struggling with questions whose answers are in fact quite simple, they have lost sight of what really matters and are adrift in an ocean of confusion and conspiracy where reality is but a myth. I ask that on this day we all take the time to look at the truth, look at the reality of the situation, look at the reactions of ourselves and others, look at the madness of it all and look in the mirror. look with clarity, look with compassion, look with sympathy, look with empathy, look with kindness and look with love. look!

there is enough goodness to go around and if we each in our own way do our best to share our own unique goodness with others ours will be a world of radiant beauty in which we grow spiritually as we arise, awaken and ascend.

divine experiences come to those who turn their dreams and desires into actions which create ripples of joy that benefit themselves and others.

I have celestial vision so I can see the sacred in things. this is a blessing that has helped me to see the light in the darkest of times. I can see through the haze of our current crisis the hope, healing and happiness on the horizon.

deep within my soul are seeds of joy which I scatter across fields and gardens of glory so that others may see and experience the beauty of that which is sacred when it blossoms.

every day in which I seek to serve the highest good and bring beauty to my world is a blessing of love and light filled with enlightening and epiphanal moments bursting with joy.






by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One












No comments: