Thursday, September 16, 2021

A Higher Truth of Gratitude, Grace and Glory

 













walk with me through landscapes and cultures where wisdom is everywhere and everyone lives a higher truth of gratitude, grace and glory which celebrates the richness and beauty of life.

mine is an unceasing imagination that promotes spiritual enlightenment while fostering greater meaning in life.

I try each day to make my heart sing by creating positive change and what a most beautiful inspiring song it is.

may life engage you, may bliss surround you, may hope embrace you, may kindness enlighten you, may truth inspire you, may freedom encourage you and may love define you as you live a lifetime of peace and joy.

let us unite in peace as we live our dreams and let us celebrate the sacred as we light the torch of humanity.

experience has taught me the root of my being, the path of my destiny, the meaning of life and the beauty of love

I told the truth, did what was right and watched my spirit grow.

we are meant to be mother earths treasures but instead we have become mother earths trash. its time we worked harder and fought harder to be better people and make our mother proud.

a global consciousness is emerging from the ashes of our current struggle and it is up to us whether or not that consciousness is a blessing or a curse. I choose blessing.

simple kindness ignites the fire within while expanding the heart and soul of humanity.

positive thoughts are powerful blessings we bestow upon ourselves that strengthen the soul, raise the spirit, enlighten the mind and embrace the heart all while heping us find peace on our path.

I didnt so much create the life of my dreams as I just got out of my own way giving my dreams the opportunity to create a better life all our own.

great love pours forth from within and I am sending it out into the world to those in need of a heavenly hug from a fellow being of spirit.

celestial is the sphere of love within my home that raises me above my struggles into the light.

the door to my heart is always open. blessings are welcome, prayers are welcome, peace is welcome, happiness is welcome, joy is welcome and love is welcome. the door to my soul is always open.

a magickal childe and mother of peace walk our planet planting seeds of compassion in the hope that we will see the truth and begin to love ourselves and each other in healing ways that connect us to spirit.

the cosmos has a consciousness which we are a part of for we are divine beings of heaven, earth and everything in between on a sacred journey home.

I listen to the whispers in the wind and I hear the prayers of the ancients which fill my heart and soul with wisdom and wonder most sacred.







by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One






No comments: