Thursday, September 23, 2021

I Feel within me the Pulse of Creation

 











I feel within me the pulse of creation and am inspired to dance in the direction of my dreams.

we need to get out of each others way. we need to start the healing by helping each other move forward. struggles increase with apathy. strife grows through ignorance. we must come together with kindness, compassion and love as our purpose. therefore I will set out this day with an open mind, a sincere smile and an all embracing heart.

while blessings may be countless I still spend time each day just counting some of mine so that I am always reminded of the true beauty of life.

we grow spiritually and the world becomes clearer when we engage in activities that help us to express our true sacred self.

ethereal is the beauty of a blissful state of being for it is a blessing which rejuvenates the soul and refreshes the spirit.

it is your uniqueness that captivates me. it is your authenticity that intrigues me. it is your originality that inspires me. it is you I admire. the real you. the true you. the divinely beautiful you.

my eleven year old son yesterday got off the computer and actually went outside into the sun and drove his bike around the neighborhood. then he came home with two girls. he invited them in and gave them a tour of the house. he entertained them in his playroom/office and he played the guitar for them. this is the first time he invited girls over. it was adorable. they were so sweet and they all were so happy. these are the moments that make life worthwhile. to watch a child grow is a beautiful blessed thing. I cant wait to see what tomorrow brings.

internal guidance and a grounded path of spirit have led me in my life to places of revelation, transformation and salvation which have brought me great joy and happiness.

I have been nice and been beaten, I have been kind and been betrayed, I have been loving and been broken but I have with purity of purpose survived by rising out of the ashes of strife and struggle into the light of love.

satisfying, sacred and blissful are those times in our life when we open the mind, body, heart, soul and spirit to the true beauty and miracle of who we are.

we achieve greater happiness and greater peace when we believe in and love who we are.

I remember you. I remember your kindness. I remember your compassion. I remember the profound impact you had on me. I remember your wisdom. I remember your spirit. I remember your soul. I remember you sharing with me the love in your heart. I remember you.

I am feeling nostalgic today so if you are reading this and you are someone that I used to know I just want to say thank you for your presence in my life. i used to be in three different poets collectives, I wrote for many different publications, I had a local cable tv show, I owned a new age store and through all these activities I met many special people. I hope you all are doing well. you are loved. bless you.

appreciate that you are extraordinary, believe that you are gifted, accept that you are special and know that you are loved. life is better when we are aware, grateful and thankful for just how sacred and beautiful we truly are.

one day I began to live my truth and love my life which changed my reality from one of darkness to one of light.

there is always something to be thankful for. I am thankful for my wife, my son, my friends, my home, my life and you.

each and every one of us has a beautiful heart and how we use that heart contributes to our lives in profound ways . I use mine to radiate light and love which has served me well.

I heard from a friend that I havent had contact with for awhile this morning and then I received birthday wishes from a cousin I havent seen or heard from in over forty years. so I am filled with memories of my journey through life. what a lovely way to start the day.














by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: