Thursday, September 02, 2021

I am Divinely Inspired by Compassionate Gentle Souls

 












I am divinely inspired by compassionate gentle souls who dedicate their lives to serving and guiding others.

positive purposeful intentions combined with loving sacred actions have seen me through the darkest times and guided me toward the light.

foster self growth and you not only help yourself but you also help others grow by setting an example that awakens and inspires.

I learned early on that my cosmic destiny was to manifest happiness which in spite of strife and struggle I have managed to achieve.

I like to embrace experiences which enhance my journey and enrich my life for they are blessings of grace and beauty that profoundly touch the soul.

I went for a walk out beyond expectation where I ran into people of spirit who took me to places of soul in which the forces of light introduced me to my true sacred self who opened my mind and touched my heart.

let us join in friendship and together set out on a journey of inspired actions that create a flow of positive energy which enhances life for all.

for me a deeper connection with who I am awakened my spirit and helped me to express myself in positive ways that hold on to joy while creating for me and mine lasting happiness.

self compassion and an open heart are but two of the choices made that have helped me to shift my perception and transform my life into something soul centered and beautiful.

if I give you the gift of me will you give me the gift of you. if I shine my light on you will you shine your light on me. if I share my love with you will you share your love with me. what is your answer to these questions. mine is yes.

mystically, magically, metaphysically and meaningfully I walk a path of mindful moments where miracles come out to play.

celestial influences have inspired me and given me the courage to leave blessings wherever I go which for me has made mine a journey of beautiful uniqueness and greater realities.

lay with me in the womb of mother where together we will be embraced by spiritual revelations that will change us in deeply meaningful ways.

one day with with purity and positive energy I decided to change how I live which I did by loving myself and giving myself the courage to fully celebrate being alive.

one day I realized that the sacred was sleeping so I awakened it and was immediately embraced by visions and feelings which helped me to flower upon the earth.

life is a journey of discovery and I have discovered on my journey that I am worthy of kindness, goodness and love.

uniquely beautiful are those who embrace the higher good with the intention of empowering, inspiring and lighting up the world for themselves and others.

I feel blessed to have found the courage in the darkest time of my life to open my heart and soul to love. it is why I am alive today and happy.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: