Thursday, September 30, 2021

The Beauty of Life











I was talking to my heart about the beauty of life when my soul joined the conversation and reminded me that I am part of that beauty.

I feel a powerful inner peace whenever I dive deeply into spirit for doing so heals and frees me.

draw inspiration from everything good or bad. see light in everything positive or negative. make a conscious choice to look deeply into every encounter and experience in a way that opens you to new truths and divine realities.

when we are toddlers we remember life before birth and that memory remains within in us which is why some of us see things, hear things and feels things that we recognize yet have no conscious memory of. our mind, body, heart and soul remember and give us clues every day. remove obstacles such as stress and anxiety and you will glimpse a treasure trove of lives before birth.

each day for us is a day of moments and each day is a good day because we do our best to make sure that the positive moments exceed the negative ones which for us has made all the difference.

be your true authentic sacred self and yours will be an open path that facilitates transformation, fosters a bright future and helps you to recognize your own greatness.

beautifully craft each day with love and yours will be an enlightened life of transformational experiences that embrace the essence of your being with deep sacred bliss and blessings.

I have tried throughout my journey to make mine a stellar life of basic goodness that serves humanity in heart opening ways which stimulate, elevate, transform and inspire.

heal your heart. live in the light. soothe your soul. open your mind. raise your spirits. love who you are. you at every moment of every day have the ability to change your life for the better. seize the opportunity and set yourself free.

with holistic awareness and the light of goodness as my companions I have built a strong spiritual foundation which has made mine an extraordinary journey of mystical opportunities and miraculous outcomes.

let us unite as one and with the fabric of the universe weave a blanket of peace, freedom, joy and happiness that wraps the world in light and love.

the sacred that resides within us evolves when we venture out into the world with compassionate confidence while engaging in heart based practices that make a meaningful contribution to our life and the lives of others.

sometimes our struggles can bring us joy. in the darkest and most dangerous times of my life I not only saw the light but opened myself to its truth, beauty and blessings.

align with your true sacred self for you at the core of your being are an infinite source of eternal light and boundless love.

each spring I diligently and faithfully plant a garden of inspiration and transformation which nourishes my mind, body, spirit and soul throughout the entire year.

kindness and generosity came by the other day to wish me well which opened my heart to a healing awareness in alignment with the heavens.

I feel vibrations of great joy when I listen to my spirit speak for I know its words will be calming, healing, caring and loving.

the heart blossoms and spirits unite when we nourish our lives with love.











by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One




No comments: