Thursday, February 17, 2022

An Open Mind, Heart and Soul

 









wishes come to fruition when we come to faith with an open mind, heart and soul.

a sincere smile from an open heart brings forth the beauty within and shines a light on the true blessing and beauty that is life.

I come to you in healing and wholeness warmed by the sacred light of love with the intention of celebrating your goodness, greatness and glory.

assertive communications that express a positive belief and purpose create a divine spark within which lights the way to a sacred garden of compassion and contentment.

I like to open my mind to the light of spirit as this is a simple act of self love that helps me to live my highest truth and be the man I was born to be.

kindness and compassion have a transforming power that inspires our imagination and raises our spiritual energy.

the struggles of the past two years have sometimes made it difficult to think and act positively yet I have managed for the most part to do just that because I have within my home two people who I think are profoundly positive.

we grow into our dreams when we give freely to the world with gratitude and generosity our true unique authentic sacred self.

weave your path with experiences of freedom and you will find along the way pockets of joy and moments of happiness that touch the heart and soul of who you are like a kiss from heaven.

the day love became comforting and familiar was the day I began to rise from the darkness into the light.

with generosity of spirit and an open heart birth into being something profoundly positive and share it freely with the world.

make your own happiness by doing things that replenish your spirit, liberate your soul and embrace your heart.

I gather each morning with my true self, my real self, my authentic self, my ancient self, my highest self and my sacred self to discuss how we can make the best of our day.

I did not yell I whispered softly, I. did not wave a sign I reached out a hand, I did not hurl insults I shared words of wisdom, I did not upset the cart I inspired the community, I did not inflict my anger I shared my love.

relax nurture yourself and focus on being happy each and every day.

I approach each day with guidance from spirits and a sincere desire to truly make a difference.

it is the intention to be a better person that has contributed the most to my being able to live a better life.

when I am honest I liberate myself, when I am true I liberate myself, when I am positive I liberate myself, when I am happy I liberate myself, when I am compassionate I liberate myself, when I am free I liberate myself, when I am peaceful I liberate myself and when I am loving I liberate myself. what a blessing it is to be alive, awake, aware and liberated.









by

MicHEAL Teal

The Ancient One

No comments: