Thursday, February 24, 2022

The Beauty and Blessing that is Love

 












I can feel my heart and soul expand in those moments when I venture beyond thought and allow myself to fully experience the beauty and blessing that is love.

I was talking to heaven who was talking to hell about how they could reconcile their differences and we could all live in a better world free of conflict and filled with compassion.

when we base our reality on love we awaken to a life of spirit that connects to something greater and more glorious.

before bed each night I fill my dreams with simple prayers. a prayer for peace, a prayer for freedom, a prayer for compassion, a prayer for respect, a prayer for healing, a prayer for happiness, a prayer for kindness and a prayer for love. every morning I awake with the intention of making my prayers and dreams come true.

let yourself blossom and yours will be a life that ascends to a place of glory and gratitude where you experience inner and outer peace.

greater happiness was given to me as a gift the day I started to believe in and love myself.

if everything we did was for the benefit of all ours would be a blissful world of sacred beauty where blessings abound.

my unique purpose is one that soothes and heals. it is one that nurtures a healthy spirit. it is one nurtures the spirit. it one that connects with the cosmos. it is one that allows me to be exactly who I was born to be which is me. what is your unique purpose.

I had for breakfast one morning a taste of awakening and a sip of the sacred which nourished me throughout the day with thoughts and feelings that placed peace in my heart and brought light to my world.

I am encouraged every day by my wife and son to breathe in love and embrace the flower of humanity.

when I speak my truth in a heartfelt loving manner it gives birth to new realities that serve me in sacred ways.

we bring about change when we widen our perceptions, expand our boundaries and let go of our limitations.

the sincerity of a smile and the laughter of a child are positive life affirming blessings that for me facilitate profound change.

every time I reach a new level of spirituality I am able to make better choices which help me be a better person who lives a better life.

the song within my heart echoes with sounds of the sacred that help me experience more fully the true beauty of life.

I draw inspiration from spirits, guides, ancients, ancestors and angels.

do things that bring people closer together and you will feel the healing vibrations of the divine touch of spirit.

I find it easier to move forward in life when I hear the truth for it matters not if the truth is good or bad as long as my reaction to it is something positive.











by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One



No comments: