Thursday, February 10, 2022

You are an Emissary of Light

 









live and love your true nature for you are an emissary of light and yours is a path of miracles.

let it be your intention to make every moment positive. our intentions have healing powers. the greater our intentions the more glorious our path will be. my intention for today is to listen, learn and love. what is yours.

a kind word and a simple smile embrace me with positive loving energies that illuminate my soul and facilitate healing while initiating happiness.

I try with compassionate wisdom to positively impact others with actions blessed by light that embrace the highest good.

it was a beautiful weekend. The sun was shining and reflecting off the snow. we ventured out. it was just errands but it was nice to get out and see the world around us. the past couple of years while being a struggle have also been a reminder of how fortunate we are to have each other, to live where we live and to love who we love. we are truly blessed.

I feel the love of my family in every breath and realize that ours is a spiritually directed and destiny driven life of joy and happiness which even during the darkest of times remains blessed beyond belief.

I used to dream and now I do. I used to think and now I act. I used to imagine and now I create. I have become used to doing things I am used to and turning them into things I can use to make my life a little bit better each day.

pure and peaceful is the loving oasis within my heart where I go in times of need to be nourished and nurtured.

the higher my state of being the happier I am and the happier I am the higher my state of being.

while walking toward wholeness I came upon wisdom who was wandering toward wonder who had discovered wellness who was waiting to show us the true beauty and blessings of our world.

I heard within my mind one day an angel praying for me and my family to have a life of peace, freedom, hope, happiness, love and light which inspired me to do my best to make that prayer a reality which is exactly what I have done.

live and love morally, meaningfully and mindfully with goodness and truth as your guides and happiness as your destination.

devotion to self, spirit and all that is sacred has helped me get through dark times and find my way to the light.

with purpose and intent open your heart and soul to the true beauty of your sacred self by engaging in peaceful positive activities that point the way to paradise.

be alive in the moment, be aware in the moment, be awake in the moment and you will arise and ascend to an alternative reality where moments are miracles.

my life is wonderfully impacted by the courage, strength, intelligence and love of my wife. my life is profoundly blessed by the innocence, sweetness, intelligence and love of my son. my life is wonderfully and profoundly impacted and blessed by my family.

I grow into my true sacred self whenever I live and love what matters most.

approach each day in inspiring ways and you will find that you are nourishing the greater good while embracing what is blessed and beautiful in life.









by

MicHEAL Teal

The Ancient One

No comments: