Thursday, February 03, 2022

Each Day We are Blessed

 















each day we are blessed with the opportunity to live and love well. take advantage of your opportunities.

I Love You is a positive mantra that is repeated many times each day in our home. I would like to share that mantra with you. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You...

angels, ancients, masters and mystics fill my dreams with visions of light that awaken the sacred in me so that when I arise in the morning I am prepared to greet the day with kindness and compassion.

may yours be a pilgrimage to a higher conscious where you gather with other compassionates souls in collective transformation as you invite happiness into your lives.

within the heart is a sacred temple where every day I go to pray for it is a temple of truth, transcendence and transformation shaped by love.

I believe. I believe in a better tomorrow. I believe in a better future. I believe in my wife. I believe in my son. I believe in myself. I believe.

I was bathing in the depths of sacred truths when a feeling of peace came over me which from stream to river to lake to ocean put me in harmony with the heavens and the earth.

I am looking forward to the future for there are miracles ahead watching and waiting for us to embrace and experience their joyfully inspirational blessings.

I went through my childhood in the sixties and my adolescence in the seventies. I believe in freedom. I believe in the right to peaceful protest. However what happened in the truckers protest I dont believe in. Defacing a statue of Terry Fox, dancing on the grave of the unknown soldier, theses things are despicable, deplorable and criminal. That is not protest that is an ignorance and that is evil. speak your mind but speak it in a way that is heartfelt not hateful. share your thoughts but share them in a way that is truthful not toxic. we all need to do our best to be better people. my wish is for all to be happy and healthy. instead of spitting on graves let us embrace goodness. instead of closing our minds lets open our hearts. I am going to do my best to be my best in the hope that by doing so it will help things get better.

today I will clear my heart and mind of negative thoughts and feelings so that I can grow and evolve as a light upon sacred mother earth.

a blessing freely given is a glorious light that nurtures all that is good within us.

life is an incredible journey of humanity and divinity meant to be enjoyed by all which is why its so important that we shine our light and share our love.

instead of carrying a sign and protesting I choose to carry myself with dignity and integrity thereby letting my actions be my billboard and my blessing.

creativity and spirituality flow through me scattering profound revelations that help me to weave a life of positive intention and profound peace.

go to your destiny it is awaiting your arrival home with open arms.

the past couple of years have been at times unnerving, upsetting, unacceptable and unnatural and I have survived by being truthful, honest, compassionate and loving.

make your home a place of serenity and yours will be a clear and open path directed by positive intent that like a romantic poem flows and overflows with love.

I will hold my head high and face whatever life has in store for me for I know that there is greatness in every day and glory in every night.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One



No comments: