Friday, December 28, 2012

A Positive Force Of Inspiration


The Bliss of the Universe Flows like Grace in the Souls of We who Accept that We are Ancient Travelers who have Walked this Path before.

The Universe is giving Birth to a new World fashioned from Love whose Beauty knows no Bounds and whose Freedom is a Positive Force of Inspiration.


Walk toward the Light and You will find the Purest and Deepest Love. Let the Rivers of your Life guide you to a new Reality where Joy is your Companion and Blessings are with you Always. Walk toward the Light and if you Believe you will find your way Home.

Kissed by Heaven I Awake and Greet the Day with Love in my Heart. We are Sacred and it is when we Embrace that Spark of Light within that we become Master of our Life.

My Compassion has a Heart that is Bright and Alive. My Kindness has a Spirit which Glows with Guidance and Inspiration. My Love has a Soul that is Generously Blessed with Celestial Consciousness. These are the Gifts I Share with You.

I am Brilliant in my Madness and Beautiful in my Insanity. I Dance Naked in the Dreams of those who see not the Illusion of Life but the Delusion of Life. Mine is a Reality of Faeries and Aliens , of Unicorns and Yetis and of Clowns and Magicians. I am Delightful in my Dementia and Mystical in my Mania. I am The Ancient One.

I am on a Glorious Journey of Exploration into the Light. As I Walk my Chosen Path the Darkness within me casts Shadows which offer Balance and Perspective. Light and Darkness are One as are You and I.


The Pure Serenity of the Soul is a Gentle Energy which Empowers the Awakened to Walk a Path of Light and Live a Life of Grace and Glory.

Live within the Immortal Light of your Divine Beauty as you Delight in Experiences Mystical and Magickal for You are both God and Goddess and Life is Cosmic Dance of Joy in the Garden of Paradise.

A Simple Gesture of Love is a Sacred Song that will Dance upon the Clouds and Live in the Hearts of each and every Soul for Eternity and Beyond.

Dance with me a Shamans Dance and in Divine Grace we shall bring Joy to the World.

Yours is a Life that Matters and if You live it that way You Illuminate the Road to Wellness and Inspire others to Embrace their own Beauty.

Guided by Gratitude and Grace I Evolve to Higher Dimensions that I may Better Serve the Earth. It is my Desire to Share a Laugh, A Smile and a Dream with every Soul I meet. Through Kindness I can Build a Community of Compassion and a World of Love.

The Dawn of a New Day is upon us and the Light of Love is the Sunshine that will Warm our Heart and Lead us to Paradise on Earth.

You are a Treasure to be Cherished. Your every Breath has Significance. The more you Believe in Yourself the Better your Life with Be. You are Worthy and You are Wonderful. Believe It !

( by MicHEAL Teal / The Ancient One )

No comments: