Thursday, November 29, 2018

Go Beyond Negative Thoughts And Feelings










we always hear that good things are coming, the truth is that they are already here. we just have to go beyond negative thoughts and feelings to see clearly the glorious beauty of all greatness within our reach.

I sang a song of the self to the self which inspired me to free myself from myself and love myself in unselfish ways.

turn on the light of creation and let its radiance inspire you to build a healthy home of hope and happiness where miracles flow freely.

when I awoke this morning I began my day by opening the door to transformation and inviting my past, present and future selves in to discuss ways in which we could brighten my world with beauty and bliss.

use your unique gifts to communicate with others in soulful ways that manifest a higher vibration of love.

reflect deeply on the blessings of light and love in your life as doing so is a nurturing practice that affirms your sacred destiny.

you are worthy. you are deserving. you are unique. you are special. you are loving. you are kind. you are sacred. you are divine. you are all that is. you are all that ever will be. you are beautiful. you are blessed. live who you are. love who you are. be who you are!

thoughts have a life of their own and the more lovingly you treat yourself the more positive those thoughts are and the better and more beautiful your world becomes.

engage life with love and you embrace the world with a lightness of being that nurtures, nourishes and transforms.

I have bruises that are ready to heal and blossom. I have broken bits of past trauma that are ready to transform into butterflies of spirit. I have negative thoughts and feelings that are ready to shed their skin and become positive actions and intentions. I am ready to purge myself of all my baggage and venture home to my true sacred self.

when I encounter difficult times I dance to the music of my divinity and healing blessings profoundly guide me to breathtakingly beautiful gardens of heart and soul.

when you truly love yourself you create something beautiful inside that radiates a positive energy out into the world which brings joy and happiness to your journey.

I struggle every day with depression yet I survive because I have learned that life can change for the better by simply making more positive choices. today I choose to meet friends for coffee and talk about things that make us happy.

while out walking where miracles abound I heard a baby laughing and remembered how divinely beautiful life can be.

nurture me with kindness and I will nourish you with compassion and together we will make the world a better place.

bring life to the soul of who you are by opening your heart that all may see and experience the loving beauty of your true divine self.

when I fuel the fires of transformation I see visions of how beautiful life can be which inspires me to go out into the world with the intention of doing sacred things that benefit all.

what a beautiful gift is the ability to make people smile for a smile is light that brings joy into the heart of each and every soul it blesses.










by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: