Thursday, November 01, 2018

Walk A Positive Path To A Higher Purpose










transcendent and transformational is the reality we are embraced with when we walk a positive path to a higher purpose that opens our heart and soul to greater experiences of love.

be yourself. be joy. be light. be positive. be divine. be kind. be spiritual. be compassionate. be radiant. be loving. be yourself.

I waited many years to be inspired by angels until I came to the realization that I am an angel here on earth and in that moment of awareness I began to inspire myself.

free yourself from the negativity of others by living more positively. positive choices, reactions, paths, purpose, connections, changes...

your true nature is to blossom into the unique and powerful being of beauty and light that is your divine destiny. live your true nature.

there are great benefits to loving yourself completely as doing so frees your soul, deepens your awareness and lights up your world with miraculous experiences.

mental health problems for me aren't a hidden illness because I share them with the world every day while explaining to people that my brain processes information differently than theirs and that to better handle my sacred existence I must frame each moment in a matter that my brain can accept. I am not ill I am challenged and I believe as I always have that I am up to the challenge.

smiles, hugs, handshakes, pats on the back and kind words are beneficial contributions to the betterment of all humanity.

yes you can. remember that time you stood up after you were knocked down. remember that time you thought you couldn't but you did. remember that time you believed it was never going to stop yet it did. remember that time you survived. yes you can because you have survived. yes you can because you are strong. yes you can because you are loved. the time has come to remember that throughout your life you have overcome many struggles. the time has come to remember that YES YOU CAN!

venture with me into greater freedom where together we shall embrace our blessings in beneficial ways that serve the greatest and highest good.

in my dreams I visit other worlds where spirits and angels guide me to places of cleansing awareness and boundless love where I am taught to live my dreams when I awaken.

there are treasures on every path which reveal themselves when we use our vibrant spirit to expand the hearts of those we encounter along the way.

love illuminates the bountiful blessings of life while helping us create a blueprint for happiness that honors the light and serves the soul.

each time anxiety attacks me I embrace the highest good for I know in my heart that my positive energy is stronger than any negative energy life can throw at me.

even if we don't realize it at the time every life experience opens the heart a little wider so that we can let more blessings in.

you are a living miracle and by accepting this truth you connect to higher realms where angels dance in heavenly light.

when I choose to make it my purpose to live from the soul I discover the way to the sacred where I awaken spiritually to the true beauty of my life.

I been this day with a smile. I leave the house with a song in my heart. I embrace each moment with love and I walk in the light of hope and happiness. this is my day and I choose to live it joyously.











by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: