Thursday, November 08, 2018

What Is The Soul Of Your Story










what is the soul of your story. mine is love. what is the spirit of your existence. mine is love. what is the heart of your journey mine is love. we are beings of love and by embracing this truth and living it fully we sew sacred threads of bliss into each and every step along the way.

I was sitting at a playground watching my son as he embraced the fullness of life with incredible beauty when I realized that joy is innate and happiness is a blessing we are gifted with in the womb.

I gave myself the gift of truth which liberated my spirit and illuminated my blessings which I then shared with others in uniquely inspiring ways.

people don't understand depression. I hear them say I was depressed and I could still work... when talking about depression look at it like you would others illnesses like autism. billy has autism and he is married, has a good job and is fully functional. Dave has autism and can't live alone, has trouble leaving the house and needs constant supervision. they are at different ends of the spectrum. depression works this way also. Debbie has depression and she is having a bad day and has chosen to stay in bed today. sheila has depression and she picked up a gun and shot herself in the head. they are at different ends of the spectrum. I understand depression because I have lived with it for sixty years.

how many churches have to be attacked, how many school shootings do there have to be, how many mass killings do we need to happen before we as compassionate human beings say no more. when do we stop playing politics and start taking care of each other. when do we throw out sexism, racism, homophobia and replace them with love and kindness. stop killing people because your country is the good country. stop killing people because your god is the real god. please stop.

you are a force of love with a beauty unfolding whose soul touches the eternal and whose life is a sacred source of inspiration.

allowing love into my life is what ultimately saved me. while I had many struggles along the way it was my punishing myself and denying myself that truly held me down. then one day i realized that I could rise at any time which inspired me to open the door to my heart and invite people in.

see yourself as worthy and live that truth as you align with your higher purpose for you are a light being born of love on a journey to divine happiness.

I was watching the tv looking for real honest decent compassionate kind loving people and when I couldn't find any I turned it off and opened the door to my Childs bedroom and watched him sleep with the knowledge that good people do still exist.

divine is the love that cultivates a higher purpose and inspires a path of light that leads us to greater happiness.

live your highest self, live your greatest purpose and live your best life as doing do will make yours a journey of positive personal growth and cleansing transformation that leads to true authentic joy.

miracles can happen when we love ourself and others in pure positive ways that open the heart and embrace the soul.

I was awakened this morning by the sound of hope singing a song of encouragement to my true sacred self.

I choose each day to empower myself by seeking encounters and experiences that elevate the heart and soul.

when anxiety overcomes me and I am having trouble breathing I listen to my sacred heartbeat and its rhythms calm me down to the point where I can see my path in a more positive light.

you are a beautifully designed divine being of pure poetic beauty whose very essence is an ethereal expression of love.

feel the vibrations of your soul and let their sacred message help you create a brighter future of significant change in which you reach true enlightenment.

live your divinity by walking your path with compassionate courage and self love while serving the highest and greatest good.










by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: