Thursday, April 15, 2021

Evolving Humanity met Empowering Divinity on a Path of Unbridled Light











evolving humanity met empowering divinity on a path of unbridled light where with love and compassion they engaged in enlightening experiences that enriched each others existence with blessings of ethereal beauty.

with thoughts that are original and actions that are unique I set forth each day with a bag filled with words of wisdom and the intention of using them to touch lives in a pure positive poetic way that serves the highest greatest good.

with a sweet kind heart enrich yourself with blessings of peace and positivity as this will awaken your purpose which will light the way to a better tomorrow.

my human experiences started becoming heavenly ones when I started believing in things beyond my sight, my understanding and my reach.

I got mad at nothing the other day even though nothing did nothing to make me mad. today I am going to smile at something even if something doesn't do something to make me smile.

it is when the power of the spirit unites with the souls purpose that we as beings of light blossom in unexpected ways which open inner doorways that enable us to live our life with greater joy.

I was asked by my son once he started school about what to do when other kids are doing and saying things that are harmful or hurtful. I told him that life will present us with difficult situations and overwhelming struggles. I told him no matter the situation or how great the struggle you be the smart one, you be the honest one, you be the kind one, you be the compassionate one and you be the loving one. I said do these simple things and life will serve you well. today at eleven he is the most beautiful loving soul that has ever walked on the face of the earth.

there is a life beyond earth. there are realities beyond our beliefs. there are cosmic truths waiting to be discovered. there are sacred blessings awaiting our arrival. there is a life within our reach. there are miracles within...

my life is a poem that lives in harmony with heavens. it is a gift that shines a light on the pleasures of existence. it is a blessing that gives me the courage to be free.

my reality met your reality walking down the street. my reality asked your reality if they would like to meet. in a garden by a lake. under the stars at night. where together they could love each other as they walked into the light.

our hearts speak to each other. mine speaks in songs, prayers and poems that illuminate the darkness, elevate the spirit and kindle the flame of love.

within you are sacred energies that are positive, playful and profound which when allowed to unfold into the world enrich our daily life with greater joy and happiness.

there may be chaos in the world right now but there is peace in my heart for I am a being of light connected to the cosmos whose simple sacred purpose is to create a beautiful life and that I have accomplished.

today I will make people smile, I will connect to spirit, I will breathe in the divine, I will make choices that make a difference, I will conquer my fears, I will rise above my struggles, I will shine my light and I will share my love.

trust your true self as this simple act will soothe, heal and bring light to your world.

I once found a place where love flows freely and I made it my home.

with a generous heart and a compassionate approach embrace your sacred essence and live your higher purpose as doing so will bring you a sense of peace and freedom hitherto unknown.

you love being you and I will love being me and together we will simply love being which will inspire others to be in love with who they truly are.









by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

 

No comments: