Thursday, April 29, 2021

Something Sacred to be Thankful For

 










peaceful vibrations awaken within me thoughts and reflections that with every breath I take give me something sacred to be thankful for.

I am a better man today than I was yesterday and I will be a better man tomorrow than I am today for that is how I have chosen to live my life.

peace and hope make me positive and happy which brings about the changes necessary for me to live a grand glorious life of great inspiration and transformation.

in peaceful surroundings I with pure gratitude and a love for freedom share my heart in a profoundly positive manner that all may see and feel the sacred beauty of my essence and presence.

I became aware one day that I was worthy of whatever I could dream of and since that epiphany I have finely woven a life rooted in the earth which is embraced by the heavens.

when wishes and hopes become truths and realities humanity is elevated and the world is brighter and more beautiful.

positive thoughts, profound dreams and pure visions connect me to the heart of the heavens thereby making mine a divine light that never goes out.

I was having a rough day yesterday until I watched my eleven year old son test for his black belt in tae kwon do. he was brilliant, beautiful, sweet and sincere. he is the light that shines through the darkness and calls me home.

it is when I come home to my soul that I connect with my essence which inspires me to venture further spiritually by making every expression of my own reality and truth be one of love.

I was once at the doorstep of death when angels, ancients and ancestors intervened and performed open soul surgery on me. I awoke from that procedure to the beautiful morning light of a brand new day and a brand new life. blessed am I to be alive. thankful am I to be loved.

if one wants something to be thankful for one need only look in the mirror.

a statement of love is an expression of the heart that encompasses mind, body and soul with a grand and glorious light which brings about changes that enhance, enrich and empower our lives.

I saw common sense crying by the side of the road and stopped to ask if there was anything I could do. they said they would be grateful if I could ask people to stop judging, cease criticizing, abstain from creating conspiracy theories and reconnect with them common sense who for the past year and a half has been crying by the side of the road.

when humankind and Mother Earth truly unite as one ours will be a kinder world that lovingly connects to all that is sacred.

move into the light that you may see more clearly the energy of the land and the breath of the sacred.

there is a place within where the highest possible good waits patiently for us to find our way to its sacred presence that it may generously bless us with the knowledge and wisdom necessary to live a happier and more loving life.

we make an effort here to make ours a house of hope and a home of happiness which by doing so has brought us joy and brightened our world.

walk with me in beauty and together let us align with love as we connect with Mother Earth in faithful and familial ways.











by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One

No comments: