Thursday, April 22, 2021

Hope, Happiness, Health and Harmony


 




by embracing each day with a greater degree of happiness I am able to breathe fresh life into my environment thereby making my reality one of hope, happiness, health and harmony.

when we are in need of healing the most important thing we can do is let healing happen. a lot of times we through stress, fear, anxiety, anger... put up barriers to our own recovery. take the time each day to cleanse, purge, release, let go and purify. when we are in need of love the most important thing we can do is let love happen.

in moments of choice I try always to choose those things that enrich my spiritual life in purifying ways which help me to live and love fully and completely.

we all have the power to influence and inspire in positive ways that speak to the heart and soul of humanity.

be the inspiration you seek. be the light you wish would shine. be the love you desire from others. be who you truly are. be what you are meant to be. if you do but one thing on this day may that thing be to sincerely, honestly, joyously, blessedly, beautifully and lovingly be YOU.

I am on a spiritual journey of alchemical freedom in which with profound love as my guide I seek to compassionately connect with other beings of light.

embrace every aspect of your journey with the pure positive light of spirit and yours will be a path of profound changes that are uplifting and soul inspiring.

spiritually fulfilling bonds with divinely beautiful people connect me to the heavens while increasing my capacity for loving.

it matters not what the question is, it matters only that love is the answer which opens peoples heart.

I find that the more visionary my viewpoints are the kinder my intentions are and the more healing and transformational my actions are.

make yours a positive caring environment that joyfully expresses your sacred self and the universe will nourish your soul with peace and countless other blessings.

we grow spiritually when we deepen and enrich our lives with love, light and all things good.

the longer our struggle continues the less confidence we have in the answers presented to us by the political powers that be. therefore it is more important than ever that we trust, believe in and love ourselves. when our leaders fall we must rise. let us be consistent, let us be compassionate and let us be common sense people of positive purpose who serve the highest greatest good.

beyond the mainstream you will find sacred truths of ethereal beauty that will raise your perception of life to a place of peaceful beauty where humanity and divinity will help you to experience deep happiness.

we all have inside our soul an earth wise spirituality which when accessed is a self liberating breath of fresh air in the forest of life that helps us to reach for the sun while embracing with gratitude each new day.

there is a sacred artistry to living mindfully in the moment which when doing so embraces the earth with rainbows of light and love that paint a portrait of profound beauty and bliss.

be a source of light by awakening your humanity and using its cleansing energies to help improve your life and the lives of others.

I was talking to heaven while bathing in healing light when I felt my unique sacred gifts rising up from within and bringing me the peace, passion, purpose and freedom necessary to navigate my way joyfully through whatever life presented me with on this day.








by

MicHEAL Teal

The Ancient One

No comments: