Thursday, April 08, 2021

Express your Blossoming Beauty to the World

 










in grace and gratitude express your blossoming beauty to the world by making spiritually conscious choices that celebrate your blessings.

the greatest good you can do for the world is nurture yourself for the more kindness and compassion you show yourself the better able you will be to connect with others in the light of truth and together bring forth change.

it is breathing spirit into everything I do that has helped me most in my quest to be a better man who lives a better life which contributes beautifully to the betterment of society and humanity.

a true sincere desire to help others makes the spirit happy which ignites an inner fire that illuminates the way toward a better brighter future.

where there is struggle there is hope. when things are at their darkest there is hope. where monsters walk and devils play there is hope. when not a single soul has anything good to say there is hope. there is always hope. there is always hope.

in holistic harmony with the heavens let us come together in peace with the purpose of bringing light into the world.

we are designed to inspire and inspired to create a destiny of divine beauty in which we live in delightful ways that bring us peace.

intelligence and intuition were having a conversation one day about imagination and inspiration when intention interrupted to simply say I love you.

each morning I awaken my true self to a new day. a day of possibility, a day of probability, a day of opportunity, a day of alternatives, a day of prospects, a day of chances and a day of choices. each night I ...

I became a happier person the day I decided to let grace, glory and greatness guide me through life into a fantastical future where the self connects with the sacred.

by seeking a higher truth I align with the stars and blessings from within begin to surface bringing with them gifts of enrichment, enlighten and empowerment.

the wonders of love remarkable in their beauty smile from the heart creating abundant possibilities and remarkable experiences that manifest a higher happier quality of life.

my words are my contribution to the world, my actions are my contribution to the world and my blessings are my contribution to the world for within each of them you will find honesty, integrity, kindness, compassion, courage, hope and happiness. what will you contribute to the world today.

waves of love create a welcoming atmosphere that invites into the heart incredible blessings which liberate, empower, enrich and transform.

I had for breakfast the other day a bowl of courage, a plate of compassion, a glass of of clear direction and a serving of all that is sacred. What a beautiful day it was.

I awoken to awareness one morning which encouraged me to create from the heart a day of destiny and discovery in which I joined my true authentic spirit on mission to inspire others to believe in and experience miracles.

the better, brighter and more beautiful I try to make my life the greater the possibility that mine will be a world of alchemical evolution and spiritual transformation which supports the heart and soul of humanity.

I deepened my focus and discovered my truth which opened my heart and brought more love into my world.











by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One



No comments: