Thursday, April 01, 2021

Heartwarming, Healing and Heavenly

 












while seeking higher truths I met holistic wellness who helped me to embrace and evolve my humanity in a manner that for me was heartwarming, healing and heavenly.

hidden deep within you is a luminous reservoir of light whose unique blueprint if followed will help you to make yours a path of purification in which you manifest greater happiness.

the moment you truly give yourself permission to create the life you desire is the moment you begin to make profound choices that foster positive change.

mine is a heart at peace and a soul on fire that help me navigate through lifes trials and tribulations with glory, wonder and the power to transform darkness into light.

memories of moments that were meaningful and magickal are meditative messages which make my life a mystical miracle.

its been a struggle and lately it has intensified. know that your kind words help more than you realize. a simple sentiment of care and concern can elevate the spirit. thank you to all who with their kindness enhance the quality of my life. I love you all.

when I share my light it brings out my spiritual gifts which helps me to cultivate a greater love that opens doorways into the healing, wholeness and heaven within.

angel of light know that you are loved more than you ever thought possible. know that you are accepted, respected, appreciated and admired. know that your struggles have not gone unnoticed. know that your true authentic spirit shines through. know that your courage and compassion touch the heart and soul of humanity. angel of light know that you are loved.

a better and brighter attitude is a catalyst for change that supports the soul and heals the heart in ways which bring more light into the world.

healthy holistic experiences create a positive mindset that facilitates profound change and helps us to create a better quality of life.

once upon a time I accepted love into my life and was blessed with treasures of the spirit that empowered, elevated, liberated and transformed my world.

I became aware early on that by pursuing a positive path and seeking to fulfill my destiny I was able to help myself and others heal.

I like to open doorways, doorways to other truths, doorways to other realities, doorways to other beliefs, doorways to other dimensions and doorways into other worlds. I like to open doorways because I know no matter where or what they are that when I walk through them I will be home.

use your personal creative energy to inspire hope in yourself and others for you are a sacred artist and life is your canvas.

embrace what is important, do what matters, engage in activities that warm the heart, do what makes you smile and show yourself the love and respect you deserve.

my fortunes began to change when I realized how blessed I was and fell in love with life.

the light of your soul if followed will guide you along enchanted pathways to places of sacred knowing where you may stand in the joy of your existence as you live and love what you believe.

love lives within so go within and explore its beauty, celebrate its blessings and follow it path of miracles.








by
MicHEAL Teal
The Ancient One



No comments: