Friday, March 30, 2012

I Wish for a Compassionate World



I Love the Peace of You. I Love the Peace of you that Inspires. You are a Rainbow of Beauty that reaches into the Soul. I Love the Freedom of You. I Love the Freedom of you that Inspires. You are a Fountain of Bliss that caresses the Spirit. You are Peace and Freedom and for that I Love You.

Envision a Brighter Future and make it so. Engage in Enlightened Relationships that Inspire and Enrich. Shine a Light on the Beauty of Humanity. A Better Life is a Life guided by Angels and Personal Empowerment. Access your Inner Spirit and let it lead you to Mythic Landscapes of Higher Wisdom and Positive Love. Attune to your needs for it is your Aliveness that will Contribute to Change. The Future is Brighter when we Smile, Laugh and Love.

Love your Body. Love your Mind. Love your Spirit. Love your Soul. Love Yourself. You Are Beautiful.


True Divine Power comes from Conscious Communication with the Spirit. Walk with me through the Enchanted Forest of Life and we will Explore the Beauty of Transcendence. The Spirit is a Repository of Wisdom and those who Appreciate and Acknowledge it will Ascend.

The Transformation of Humanity begins with a Smile. Embrace the Joy of Love and you Change the World. I said a Prayer of Gratitude this morning and the Positive Energy from it Touched Souls around the World. I gave myself a Hug today and it Inspired me to Share my Love and Kindness. We are the World and Change will come when we Truly Love the World for it is then that We will Love ourselves and each other. I Love You.


Awake to your Divinity and the Oneness of Humanity. Arise and Rejoice as you Discover your Natural Beauty. Smile in the Knowledge that every day is a Wonderful day to be Alive. Release your Inner Light and Dance. This is the Moment to look in the Mirror and say I Love You.

The Lullaby of Life is a Song of Magickal Essence which Awakens the Hearts True Nature and I am a Child of God and Goddess floating in a River of Happiness.

I wish for a Compassionate World. I wish for Integrity, Honesty, Happiness and Harmony. I wish for a Place of Love Beautifully Crafted by the Hand of God. I wish for a Blessed Life of Absolute Freedom. I wish for a Community of Wisdom. I wish for an Awakening for all Humankind and I wish for Caring and Kindness everywhere in the Universe. This is what i Wish.

Love is Resplendent. Love is the Art of Being Human. It is the Fruit which Nourishes our Soul. It is the Nature of Creativity and the Voice of your Soul. Love is Reverence for the Earth and Respect for every Living thing. It is Mystical and Magickal. Love is the Air we Breathe. We are Alive and there is nothing Greater we can do than Love. I Love You.

Deep in your Heart is a Sacred Circle where the Divine meet. You are a Soul oriented Voice of Love and an unfolding Spirit of Unique Wisdom and Elegant Simplicity. Illuminate your Truth that all may Bask in the Profoundly Positive Beauty of Who You Are. Let your Thoughts and Beliefs be an Inspiration to those who traverse Heavenly Gardens and Holy Pathways. You are a Gift from above and Today is a new day of Infinite Possibilities. Share your Essence in a way that Enriches and Enlightens. Life is Blessed by Breadth, Depth and Scope of your Love.

We are all Blessed. We are all Beautiful. We are all Beings of Illumination empowered by Love. The Gentle Wind of Joy caresses the Soul of those who Open their Hearts to their own Magnificence. We are all Miracles. We are all Light and We are all Sacred.


There is an Esoteric Light Sanctuary within each of us where Blessedness and Beauty gather to Blossom. Dance upon this Earth for Life is meant to be a Celebration. Know that you are a Child of the Universe whose Soul is dressed with Beams of Love.

Rejoice in the Sacred Light of the Goddess. Embrace the Divine Feminine for She is the Beauty of Creation in Essence and Inspiration. Women are the Sun and the Moon of our Passion and Purpose. The Earth is our Mother and the Stars are our Brothers and Sisters. We are a Family of Celestial and Ethereal Beings of Beauty. Love the Feminine Spirit and you Illuminate the World in a way that Speaks directly to the Soul. I raised my head and Prayed to God and She responded with Love. Amen.

In Caring Hands i hold you close and Cultivate Delight. Our Love is a Poetic Exploration of Happiness and Holiness. In your arms i Transcend limitations and Ascend to a Place of Enchantment. You Embrace my Essence as I Caress your Soul and We Are One. I Love You.

Life is a Field of Glory and I am a Butterfly spreading my Wings as far and wide as the Sky that I may Embrace every Living thing on Earth with Love.


Dance and Play, Delight and Edify, Life is a Treasure Trove of Spiritual Riches and We are Explorers.

I followed a Moonbeam on a Path to Ecstasy and it Awakened my Spiritual Energies. It Satisfied my hunger for Joy and Happiness. It took me to Angelic Realms filled with Hope. It Nurtured my Compassionate Purpose and Luminous Essence that I may Expand my Ethereal Vision. It became a vehicle for Self Transformation and Humanitarian Guidance. I followed a Moonbeam and it brought me to the Precipice of a Miracle so i could be at One with God.

I had an Angelic Consultation today about the Greater Good. I was Encompassed by Wisdom. I Touched a Feather of the Angels Wing and like a Breath of Fresh Air i became a Light in the World that Inspires Spiritual Growth. I am your Messenger and the Message is Love.


I Wish you a Safe and Joyful Journey. I Wish you Divine Blessings and Visionary solutions. May the Precious Moments of your Life create Positive and Loving Transformation. May you Live your Hopes and find Peace within your Heart. Engage with Life and Ignite your Spirit. Experience the Sacred and Light the Path of Love. I Wish you Limitless Opportunities and Infinite Possibilities. Most of all I Wish you all that is Beautiful and Holy for Heaven dwells in each of us and God is waiting there.

Positive Thoughts are the Foundation of a Good Life. Think Love and Love will be your Companion. Think Joy and Joy will be your Lover. Think Happiness and Happiness will be both Friend and Family. Think, Dream and Create. Life is what we make it so make it something Sacred and Beautiful. Make it something Nurturing and Nourishing. You are Worthy of the Highest Good. You are Deserving of the Greatest Love. Think it, Believe it and Build it. Heaven began as a Positive Thought in the Mind of God.


Bathe with me in Waters of Wisdom and Wonder that we may Cleanse our Souls and Breathe Joy into our Lives.

You are Invited to Share your Love with me as I have Shared mine. You are Invited to Share your Light with me as I have Shared mine. You are Invited to Share your Laughter with me as I have Shared mine. You are Invited to Give me your Mind as I have Given mine. You are Invited to Give me your Body as I have Given mine. You are Invited to Give me your Soul as I have Given mine. You are Invited because You are Loved. You are Invited because You are Respected. You are Invited because You are Revered. The day is Today. The time is Now. You are Invited!

( by Micheal Teal / The Ancient One )

No comments: